10

Nahmir

I woke up and threw the cover off of me. Why tf was I nak- oh yea.

I smiled to myself and stood up immediately regretting it. Pain shot through my legs and ass. I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of joggers and put them on.

I limped downstairs.

"Woah you look like you just got in a wreck" Cassidy chuckled as I walked into the living room

"That's what that good dick do to you" I mumbled

"What was that?" She said

"Oh nothing"

"You hungry?"

"As much as I eat,surprisingly no I'm not"

She nodded and turned back towards the tv. I looked around for my mom and Taymor. Mainly my mom. I hardly see her anymore.

Ever since that lil incident the other day she really doesn't like me too much anymore.

Maybe we can spend tomorrow out by ourselves.

"Hey where's my mom?" I asked Cassidy

"Shes at the store. She said she likes night time shopping"

"Aw she could've took me with her"

"She tried waking you up. But you were sleeping too good and wouldn't get up"

"She even snatched the cover off of you. You were naked and still didn't budge" she laughed

I scratched the back of my head as my cheeks got warm. "Oh"

"She should be back in a few minutes a though but anyways. Can we talk? I just really need to know something"

"Uhm sure what's up?" I said sitting next to her facing her

"Do you and my son have a thing going on? Just wondering cause I'm catching a vibe between y'all"

"Pft. Of course not. We're just really good friends when we wanna be. And plus your son has a whole girlfriend" I lied. God knows I really like that boy

"Oh okay well then that's good to hear cause..." she scooted a little closer to me and rubbed my thigh.

"I mean obviously me and you couldn't be publicly together. But I dunno part of me likes you a lot Mir"

"You kinda remind me of an old crush I had in highschool"

"That's nice Cassidy but I'm gay though" I said moving her hand off of my thigh as it made its way closer to my dick. Crazy thing is. The rubbing was turning me on but just no.

"I could always make you straight again"

"N-No I'll pa-

She cut me off with a kiss and grabbing my dick.

——

Yes I know it's short😭 I'm having a serious writers block. I'm so bored with this story. I have another one that I'm not sure I should publish. If I get 10 "publish it" comments, then i will but other than that imma hold off.

But if anybody got any ideas on where I should go with this story. Message me.

Don't be ghost readers. Actually comment and vote and stuff. I'm friendly. 🤗

PUMP APPRECIATION 😍😍