7

Nahmir

Damn this bitch was loud. It's now been 30 minutes and they were still fucking. I'm tired of hearing it. The need to be done

I got up and went downstairs. And walked outside to the backyard to the pool. I guess I could take a swim. But I don't wanna swim alone :/. I guess I'll text Glizzy

:you busy?

Glizzy🤩❤️:nah why wassup?

:come over, bring swimming trunks.

Glizzy🤩❤️:be there inna bit

:kk, just come straight to the backyard when you get here.

I guess I can get towels and some snacks.

I quickly went in the house and went upstairs and grabbed some towels then came back downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed some chips, pop, and candy then made my way back outside and sat it on the table.

——

We swam, played, talked and ate snacks for about a little over an hour. He was really fun to be around.

I got cold and sat on the edge with my feet in and a towel wrapped around me. He still continued to swim around. I just watched him.

He came up outta the water and looked at me and smiled and licked his lips. I looked away and blushed.

"Ooo are you blushing?" He joked

"Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes playfully

"Ooo then an eye roll, come here"

"No I'm cold"

"Come here"

"Ugh" I took my towel off my arms and slid back in the pool and walked to him "now what"

"Lose the tude" he said

"I'm fucking freezing and you wanted me to get back in here I have a right to have an attitude " I said crossing my arms

He grabbed me by my neck. "What I say" he said.

I started to say something then his lips crashed into mine. They were so soft. He trailed off to my neck kissing and sucking all over it. I let out faint moans.

I trailed my hand down his body into his trunks. He let out a low groan as I gripped his member stroking it slowly.

"W-wait Let's go upstairs" He said

Tay was up there and would hear it all.

I shook my head. "No let's do it here. I've always wanted to have sex in a pool"

"Okay"

~Several pumps Later~ (I would've written it all out but I got lazy)

"Wow" I said pulling up my trunks.

That mans dick was the bomb. I just wanted to lay down my legs were done for. I climbed outta the pool and attempted to stand up but I just fell back down. I heard Glizzy laugh.

"Shut up and help me" I whined

He got out and picked me up bridal style and took me in the house.

"Ooo strong boy" I said laying my head on his chest as he carried me.

He took me to my room and I changed into some dryer clothes.

"Imma go to my car and get my clothes" he said. I nodded

Glizzy

I grabbed my clothes outta my car and went to walk back in the house. Tay was blocking the door.

"Wassup bro" I said trying to go around him

"Where you going?" He asked

"Upstairs with Mir. We were about to watch a movie. I just needed to get dry clothes from my car"

"Hmm. Y'all fuck?"

"Why does that matter?"

"Sloppy seconds"

What?

——-

I know you're probably thinking like. Damn. Didn't she already post this. Well I took the ending off and switched some things around.