Upset

Leo's P.O.V.

I sat with a caretaker attempting to feed me without upsetting me. Well, she's got no luck with that. I'm permanently ' upset '. I've been sent away and exiled from family, called a murderer and a devil by my own aunt, and even been put in a strait jacket at the very second. How can I not be ' upset '? All patients here are ' upset ', as well. Some more than others... but this was a mental institute for the criminally insane, there were bound to be variations of ' upset '. The female caretaker stopped and left, leaving me with a being I hated to the very core.

The man's finger neared my mouth. This was stupid. I should at least be able to feed myself. It was human nature to attack people who put their fingers near someone's mouth. " What are you going to do now, nut case? Can't hit me? Can't run? Can't do anything. Look at you, depending on me for your food supply. I don't have to feed you, you know? Nobody's watching, " Malcolm said, waving his finger near my mouth.

You see, Malcolm and I had a rough relationship. He'd always been a person I didn't like. Not that there's many people who I can like, anyway. I was locked away in a room filled with absolutely nothing but myself. No one came to visit. Everyone believed I was meant for the flies... but the city government had to do something with this ' raging and insane arsonist '. But anyway, Malcolm was an asshole. Just to put it out there. He loved to annoy me and egg me on for violence in anyway he could. Just to make sure I suffered. See? Asshole.

" I might give you a bite, " he said and started to devour my sandwich he was supposed to be feeding me. " Or not, " he said and licked his fingers.

He stuck one of his salivated and wet fingers in my ear and that's when I snapped. I kicked him in the balls and bit his arm until it drew blood.

" Requesting back up! Bring chloroasmantosin! Mr. Valdez is attacking, again! " He shouted into his walkie talkie.

Seconds later a group of five burst through the door with large needles and a mask that I had known from experience pumped chloroform. One of the men took Malcolm out of the room and another grabbed my arm. I fought against their strong hold until I was overwhelmed with the rest of the men also started to hold me down. Eventually, I felt the familiar pain of being injected with chloroasmantosin. My eyes slowly closed and I felt myself being picked up. I wondered where I was going since even when I acted up I had never left this room. My thoughts became blurry as the chemical mixture started to course through my blood system and I fainted in the five male's arms.