3, 2, 1!

( A/N: yeah... sorry to ruin the sad and depressing mood but I can't handle the sad boringness! )

Leo's Point of View

" Wake up, " a harsh voice said, waking me from my very uncomfortable rest. But still, it was dreamless rest; something that rarely came to me and I was trying to enjoy it.

" Shut up..., " I said, putting my head back down.

" Don't make me take out the injections, boy, " the voice said.

I sighed and looked up, " You know, you're not the most pleasant person to be sent to wake people up. "

He scowled and looked down at my lap, " What the hell is that? "

I heard my new roommate, Nico, stir. Eventually, he awoke and looked at both of us.

" Aren't you two the violent ones? You two are pretty scrawny and weak looking to say you take out men left and right. I say the rest of the men are weak... I could crush you both with my pinkie, " he said and chuckled. 

See, I'm not a morning person. At all. Prepare yourself.

" Bitch... take me out of this contraption and you'll see soon enough, " I said and smirked at him.

He smirked back, " Well, then today's your lucky day... you're both being let out to breakfast instead of being spoonfed. "

Nico smiled slightly then frowned.

" What? You don't wanna get out of these things? " I said and wiggled in my bonds.

Nico nodded, " I-i do but-- I can't have people within 7ft of me... "

I raised and eyebrow, " Really? "

He gestured at the big blue square around him, " That's what that's for. "

I shrugged, " Take me out, leave the other kid! " I yelled trying to scoot toward the dude.

He smiled at my struggling, " Fine... no burning people, Pyro, " he said and laughed.

Oh, now he was just asking for it. I smiled as innocently and politely as I could, " Yes, sir. "

He narrowed his eyes at me and took out a key. He unlocked the back and took another key out. I grinned like a mad man... pun... that was punny! Sorry... I'm getting distracted. Anyway...

I winked at Nico. He just stared back. I sighed. " Last one..., " the guy said as he began to dig through his pockets.

Just as he stuck it in the lock I smiled even wider, " Sir... would you mind if I gave this one a countdown... 'cause you know? First taste of freedom, in a while. "

He sighed dramatically, " I couldn't care less. "

I looked pointedly at Nico, hoping he would get the message.

" 3, " I said looking at him and the door, back and forward.

He raised eyebrow.

" 2, " I said, nodding my head. 

He still stared, probably noticing my intention.

" 1!, " I shouted as the last lock clicked open.

As soon as it did, I turned around and pinned the man to the ground in one quick motion, " Told ya, you would see. " I punched him square in the temple and stomped his ribcage, when I got up, for good measure. I sprinted out of the door, feeling the happiest I'd been in a whole year.

" C'mon, Nico! " I yelled behind me, while still sprinting down the halls, ripping wires from security cameras as I ran by them.