*Too Much Part 4-Mitch Rapp

Warning: language, smut, unprotected sex

It took me a second to start kissing Rapp back. As our lips moved in sync, I felt him slowly scoot closer to me. He roughly pushed his tongue into my mouth as he reached down and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap, straddling his hips.

I ran my hands through his hair, pulling slightly. I smirked into the kiss when I felt him moan. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp and giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance as I felt his hands go down my back. I moaned into the kiss when he grabbed my ass. We continued to move our lips against each other as Rapp stood up with me still in his arms. I started sucking on his neck as he carried me to my bed.

I gasped as Rapp dropped me onto the mattress, immediately crawling towards me. He suddenly stopped, hovering over me as he stared into my eyes. Right as I thought he was going to say something, he leaned down and pressed his lips hungrily to mine instead.

As our lips moved in sync, Rapp's hands roamed my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as his hands slowly slid my shorts down my legs. He pulled away and tossed my shorts across the room as we both struggled to catch our breaths.

I bit my bottom lip as I reached down and started pulling his shirt over his head. The second I discarded his shirt, he pressed his lips back to mine and slipped his hands under my shirt. I gasped as I felt his cold fingers dance up my stomach. A moan escaped my lips as Rapp's hands found my bare breasts under my shirt and gave them a hard squeeze.

Rapp gently massaged my breasts, making me instantly wet. I let out a frustrated grunt as I pushed on his chest and switched our positions. With me straddling his hips and him leaning up on his elbows, I ripped my shirt off and threw it across the room. He smirked as his eyes roamed my bare chest.

I leaned down and started kissing his chest, my hands sliding down his stomach. As my lips got lower, my hands started to undo his jeans. I  heard him suck in a breath when my hands "accidentally" brushed across his hardening member.

A gasp escaped my lips as he let out a deep growl and switched our positions so he was back on top. I leaned up on my elbows, smirking, as he quickly tore off his jeans. When he looked up at me, I glanced down at the only remaining piece of clothing I had on. I looked back up at him to see a smirk form on his lips as he understood what I wanted him to do.

He slowly, painfully slowly, dragged my underwear off of me. He leaned down, roughly moving his lips against mine. As our lips continued to move against each other's hungrily, I reached up and started pulling his boxers off. The second they were removed, Rapp leaned down and pushed himself into me.

I moaned as he started moving his hips, slightly pushing in and out of me. The only sounds that could be heard was the smacking of our lips, our matching moans, our sweaty bodies moving against each other, and the crickets outside.

My breathing sped up the longer he was inside me. I heard him moan as I clenched my walls around his member. I shivered in delight as Rapp started kissing my neck, sucking on my skin.

"Rapp," I moaned out his name, unable to say–or think–anything else. When I moaned out his name, it made him start moving his hips into mine faster.

I arched my back, giving him better access as I lifted my hips closer to his. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist, sliding my foot up and down the back of his thigh. Rapp moved away from my neck, our lips instantly starting to move in sync again.

"Holy shit," I moaned between kisses. I resisted the urge to yell out his name as he pushed into me harder.

"You like that?" He smirked against my lips. I just hummed as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He pulled away, our noses touching as he hovered over me.