*Letting Off Steam Part 2- Mitch Rapp

Warning: language, smut, bathroom sex, fingering

It's been a week since Rapp and I slept together and I haven't been back to his apartment. He's tried calling me, but I've ignored it.

I wanted to see him again, but I couldn't. I knew that the minute I saw him again, I would want to jump his bones.

I took a deep breath as I walked into the gym. I looked around slightly disappointed when I didn't see a certain person. I rolled my shoulders and shook my head. I spent the whole day trying to get him out of my head.

I wasn't even close to being successful. I was grabbing my stuff from my locker at the end of the day when I heard some of my trainer friends walk into the locker room.

"Hey, Y/N!"

I turned around to see them smiling excitedly at me. "Hey girls," I smiled.

"We were gonna go to that club downtown to celebrate Alice getting married. You in?" Maggie asked, practically bouncing on her toes.

Hmm, drinking, dancing, and hot guys? Maybe this is exactly what I needed to help me forget about Rapp.

"I'm in," I smirked.

* * * * *

That night, I slipped on the kind of dress that made me look good as well as feel good. The kind that showed off my figure and revealed a sneak peek of the girls. The dress that made all your friends jealous and all the guys check you out.

"Y/N!"

"Damn girl!"

"Aren't you a hot piece of ass?"

I laughed as I did a little twirl in front of our table. I froze when I made eye contact with the last person in the world I ever thought I would see again.

Mitch Rapp.

He stared right back at me, the same surprise on his face that was probably on mine. I blushed as he slowly looked me up and down, biting his lip. Even from across the room I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Y/N? Girl, what is wrong with you?"

"And who is that sexy ass man who looks like he is thinking of at least twenty different things he'd like to do to you?"

"Um no one," I cleared my throat, quickly turning back around.

Throughout the night, I constantly caught Mitch staring at me. I tried to ignore him but it was pretty hard when every time I looked over he was already staring at me. While I was at the bar with my friends, Mitch was sitting at a table with some man.

"I'll be right back," I yelled over the music. "I gotta pee."

Once I was finished going to the bathroom, I washed my hands and used a wet paper towel to clean myself up a little. I ignored the door opening and closing as I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to make it look decent.

"Well," I sighed. "That's just going to have to do. . . I guess."

"You always look gorgeous when you're sweaty."

I jumped at the sudden male voice, echoing in the women's restroom. I looked in the mirror to see Mitch standing in the bathroom doorway. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked, turning around.

"I had to. . . When you walked into the bar. . ." He stuttered. There was something in the way he looked at me that made all the feelings from our one night together come rushing back.

"You left," he said as he took a step towards me. "That morning, I woke up and you were just gone."

"I'm sorry," I stuttered as he continued to walk towards me. I held my breath as he stood right in front of me. "I just. . . I thought. . ."