*Finally Time To Be Together-Thomas

Warnings: shower sex, unprotected sex, first time, language

I ran my hands through my hair, sighing as I looked around the cafeteria. I couldn't help but notice how clean this place was. My heart sank when I noticed Thomas pushing his food around his plate.

"Thomas?" I whispered. "You okay?"

I was the only girl in the Maze with all the guys. I was there when Thomas got sent up in the box, when he ran into the Maze to help Minho, and I stood by him when Chuck died.

Thomas and I have always been close. Newt had Thomas help me in the gardens so we spent a lot of time together. Somewhere between his first day in the gardens and the day we broke out of the Maze, we fell for each other.

We haven't told anyone that we're together. We figured it was the last thing that the guys needed to hear right now.

"Thomas?" I said his name again.

"What?" He asked, finally looking up at me.

"Are you okay?" I reached under the table and put my hand on his knee. I smiled when he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I'm fine," he stuttered. I was about to say something when he suddenly let go of my hand, stood up, and left.

"Y/N?" Newt asked, making me look away from Thomas's retreating form. "Everything alright?"

"I don't think so," I sighed as I stood up, ready to follow Thomas. "But I'm going to find out."

* * * * *

I followed Thomas down the hall, hesitating when he went into the boy's showers. I bit my lip, looking around the hallway before sneaking in behind him. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy when I found Thomas's clothes discarded. I felt my cheeks burn red when the shower turned on.

I slowly started to take off my clothes, placing them next to Thomas's. The more pieces of clothing I took off, the more nervous I got.

"Thomas?" I asked, wrapping my arms around myself. "Are you in here?"

"I'm fine, Y/N," he sighed, sounding like he wasn't even trying to convince me otherwise.

"You're not fine," I said instantly. "I know you, Thomas."

When I heard him take a shaky breath, all nerves vanished. I slowly reached for the curtain separating us and moved it aside. His shoulders stiffened but he didn't turn around when I closed the curtain behind me.

I bit my lip when I turned around to see Thomas naked, water drops sliding down his bareback. My heart sank when I saw him with his hand pressed to the wall, his other hand running through his hair and down his face.

I sighed as I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He sucked in a breath when he felt me lean my forehead against his back.

"Talk to me," I whispered. "Please, babe. I know something is wrong. Just talk to me."

Thomas sighed before turning around. His breath got stuck in his throat when he looked down and saw me naked.

"Sorry," I stuttered, quickly wrapping my arms around myself, covering my chest. "I just thought. . . I was. . . I'll go."

"No," he stuttered, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest before I could leave. "I just. . . Wasn't expecting you to be. . . With me. . . In here."

I bit my lip as he let out an awkward chuckle. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, our bodies pressed together. He sighed before leaning his forehead against mine.