I'll Find You Part 2-Stiles Stilinski

Stiles' POV

"Bite her."

"Stiles," Scott sighed. "It may not even work."

"I know that, okay? I know that the bite is a gift and whatever, but it's Y/N. I can't lose her. Please," my voice broke.

I held my breath as he looked between Y/N, me and Isaac. "He's right, Scott." Isaac said. "Besides, you helped me control it. You can teach her."

Scott grabbed Y/N's wrist and lifted it to his lips. I bit my lip as he shifted. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, her forearm inches from his mouth.

"I'm sure," I nodded as I tightened my hold on Y/N. "I can't lose her."

Scott nodded as he lifted her arm to his mouth. I cringed when he bit down on her forearm. I held my breath as he pulled away leaving bite marks.

It took a few minutes before Y/N's color slowly started to come back. I reached forward and gently pressed my fingers to her neck. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt her pulse against my fingers.

Scott opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when I cut him off. "We need to get her to the hospital. To your mom. Just in case," I said as I picked her up bridal style.

Scott reached forward, ready to take her from me but I just shook my head. Scott nodded as he led the way back to the street. Scott got on his bike, looking at us over his shoulder.

"Isaac, you drive," I said as I placed her carefully in the backseat. I sat next to her, putting her head on my lap, continually running my fingers through her hair.

* * * * *

I paced back and forth in front of Y/N's hospital room, biting my thumb nail. When we brought Y/N into the hospital, the minute she was put on a gurney, her heart stopped.

Throughout the time they were running tests, she kept having seizures m. They were able to calm her down each time, but they couldn't explain why she kept having them.

Of course, Scott and I could. It was Y/N's body deciding whether to accept the bite or reject it.

"Boys." I stopped pacing when Melissa came out of Y/N's room.

"How is she?" I rushed out as I stepped right in front of her.

She reached froward and gently put her hands on my shoulders. "She's going to be fine," she said softly. "And I have a feeling that you boys are why." She looked over my shoulder and sent Scott and Isaac a knowing look.

"So, she's still alive?" I asked, my voice getting caught in my throat.

"She's fine, Stiles." She gave my shoulders one more squeeze before letting me go.

I turned around to see my dad walking towards us. "How is she?" He asked.

"Besides being sleep deprived, dehydrated and in need of a sandwich, she's fine. It's as if nothing happened," Melissa explained to my dad, sending him a knowing look.

"Good," my dad sighed. "Now I just have to explain to her parents why, after missing for almost four days, she is found by three teenage boys without a scratch on her."

"We should probably understand what even happened to her," Scott annunciated the "we". He didn't mean for his mom or my dad to understand but for him, Isaac and I to.

"You can go in and talk to her. She may be a little tired, but I'm sure seeing you three will wake her up." Melissa said as she gestured towards Y/N's door.