Chapter 8: The sudden Travel

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

   "Ok fine, I won't change any plans but I'm not changing the fact that I love him.." I confessed.

"You will actually" she emphasized.

"We'll see" I replied sarcastically.

    Right now I was extremely confused and feeling clueless.

   If I really find out Josh had been cheating on me, I'd probably commit suicide! And I'm not even kidding, I don't know how my life will be without him, and a love like ours is the kind that's meant to last..not to..

    "I should probably get some sleep" I admitted while trying to keep my eyes open till I get to bed.

     "Okay, but we're waking up early, guess who booked a flight to Paris?" She shouted in excitement, while holding both tickets in her hands and raising them in the air.

     "Oh my god! Oh my god!" I screamed almost getting her deaf, "You know I love you so much, right?" I added while rushing to hug her.

     "Since you were feeling a bit down lately,  and I wanted to go on vacation too, so I thought why not give it a try!" She added while still in that excited mood.

     " how did you afford the tickets?" I questioned while looking at the tickets in her hands.

    "Don't worry about that! We're sisters" she responded.

    "Now go pack your bag and get ready, we'll wake up at 7:00 am, the flight's at 10:00 am" she assured me.

   I headed to the bedroom and started putting some clothes I'll need there, and made sure I put in that Levi's skinny jeans that looked perfect on me in pictures and in reality of course.

   After packing everything I'll need there, I threw myself on the bed, and started thinking about that trip to Paris, and How much fun I'll have there.

   I still hoped it was Josh who could Share that experience with me although we didn't break up or anything but we don't talk like we used to, he's really acting so weird lately, I mean why would he delete his Instagram account he loved it so much, he had like 900 followers and he always posted pictures. Not talking to him all the time actually feels like a break up and I don't know why I have that feeling that we'd fight soon.

   Why would Kate do that for me? She did it because I was feeling down? I'm really lucky to have a sister like her, I don't even know what I'd ever do If anything happens to her.

   I fell asleep while thinking about all the cool stuff we'd be doing in Paris and how it'll really help change my mood.

- - -

  "Wake up! Wake up!" A familiar voice screamed in my ears almost getting me deaf.  "C'mon Sharr! We don't want to miss the flight or do you?" The same voice which I realized was Kate, yelled.

  I quickly got up and washed my face and stuff, then I put on my grey sweatpants and a black tshirt, since we'll be on the plane for hours.

  "I'm ready Kate!" I stated while carrying my backpack and holding my luggage. "I'm ready too, let's go!" She replied while also carrying hr bags and making her way towards the car.

   "We'll go with my car?" I questioned. "Yeah yeah, we will" she replied quickly.

   We bolted to the car since it was almost 8 and the flight is at 10. Besides, the new york airport is a bit far from us do we had to hurry.

   We got in the car and put in our luggage then passed by a supermarket to get some snacks incase we needed any on the plane.

   It's been an hour since we got in the car and I've been playing pop music of course. "Okay can I play Rock music now?" She asked sounding already annoyed. "Okay fine, you can" I responded since she let me play my favorite songs for like an hour.

    I had to admit I hate rock music, the singers don't even sing they scream and shout and play music so loud that you can fall from a chair if it's playing near you loudly. I don't even know how they could sing a love song like that, with the deafening drum sounds and rock guitars.

    "Okay we're almost here" she yelled in excitement while turning the music down, she didn't really get tired, she's been driving for two hours.

    "Okay we're here" I confirmed while unbuckling my seat belt and taking my bags along to the airport.

    "C'mon, 20 minutes left!" She stated.

    We quickly to our bags inside and luckily we made it to the flight.

   "Have a safe trip!" the woman said while giving us a short smile.

   "Thanks!" We responded while dashing inside.

   We sat on the two seats with our seat numbers and they were at the back of the plane where no one was really sitting around, they were beside the window.

   "I'm taking the window seat" she shouted while rushing inside.

   I didn't really care since they'll ask us to close the windows after a while.

  I started looking in the movies and music they had in that tv, I don't know what it's called anyways, they had cool movies some were old, I decided watching "Endless Love", my favorite movie ever.

  I looked at my side and could notice Kate's listening to music and about to fall asleep.

  The time went by pretty fast and we were about to land, I woke Kate up and realized I didn't get any sleep yet.

  Kate wasn't that easy to wake up, you have to keep hitting her or maybe scream in her ears so she could realize someone is actually trying to wake her up.

   Finally she woke up after screaming in her ears and hitting her a couple of times,  "Where are we?" she demanded while sounding confused.

   "We're landing Kate!" I replied while looking at her confused face.

   "Oh!" She replied realizing she's being weird.

   The plane landed and we rushed in order to take our luggage then we left the airport and took a taxi to an hotel we'll be staying in for the week.

   I've never been to Paris before, and the place was super cool, I could see the Eiffel Tower from where we were and I really couldn't wait to get there and take pictures!

   We entered the hotel and check in then a man came, took our bags and stuff and lead us upstairs to our hotel room.

   The man left after leaving our luggage inside, I raced to the balcony and could see the Eiffel tower form here too!

  "When will we go there?" I demanded in excitement. "Tomorrow at 6:00 am!" She replied.

   "Yeah 6:00 am would be so cool at least not many people would be there so we could have our photo session on" I responded.

   "Wait did you bring your.." I asked without even completing the question.

  "And yes I got the Camera with me, don't worry" she cut me off, knowing that this would be my question.

  It was still 1:15 pm here and we were starving, "Let's go eat lunch before it's tine ends" I stated while already making my way out without even changing.

    I really can't wait to try the food here too... !