Chapter 23: Party Night On

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

"We have a 100$ ash, we can get anything!" I state while lifting the 100$ in the air making sure she sees them well.

      "Hmm" she mutters while examining the 100$ for a second.

      She pushed the cart and a little bit closer to the candies section..

      "Okay, Get lays, get umm..Doritos , get one of each and everything here!"

     She thew a couple of chips in the cart, then she tossed a big Doritos bag making sure it landed right in the Cart.

      The Cart was filled with all chips and everything you could imagine.

      Then, we exchanged, so she could be the one inside the Cart and I'm the one who moves the cart.

      I threw some chocolate bars and of course I didn't forget getting a jar of Nutella, then an idea popped up 'Smore's', I got some crackers, Hershey's Chocolate and marshmallow, then tossed them over to Ashley.

        "Wow, Party is already on!" She shouted with a full smile on her face.

        We headed to the counter, with a wow expression on my face while taking a glance at all we got.

        I never knew that day would come to reality, buying all I want..by all I want, I mean food.

        "150$" ma'am" the man kindly demands.

       I handed him the 100$ and then search my wallet for a 50,20 and a 10, then I luckily managed finding them and handing over to the man who've been waiting patiently.

       "Have a good day!" He shouted while giving us the shopping bags.

      Of course we didn't forget taking pictures with weird poses, we asked a 14 year old looking boy, to take pictures of us with different poses, and to our luck, he turned out being an amazing photographer.. his name was  Ed Rollins , he gave us his number, and we're pretty we'll ring him up for another photo session but after Christmas holiday, definitely.

     As we made our way back to the dorm, we kept talking about how much calories we'll make by eating all if what we got.

      We quickly threw the bags on her bed, and kept laughing. "Party On" I shouted, then played a whole mood boosting play list of mine.

     As I shuffled the playlist, Ashley started making us s'mores, she placed the chocolate and marshmallows in between the crackers then after that she added Nutella on top of the crackers so it could melt in the microwave and melt our hearts as well.

     30 secs later, the music was roaring loudly and the s'mores were so delicious and we couldn't stand how good they were.

      We stopped the music and played another movie called "Monster-in-law" it's one of Jennifer Lopez's movie, it's super funny.

       We opened three bags of chips and one Doritos as we held our Pepsi cups firmly while giggling laying there on the couch.

      "Oh Ash..." I hesitate waiting for her to face me, "Are you going back home for Christmas, back to Boston?" I continue.

       "I am, yeah" she assures while chewing her chips.

       We found out that we're heading there with the same flight and that was probably one of the greatest news I heard today.

       "We'll rock it in Boston too!" She reassures while short smiling and punching my arm.

      "In fact, we will" I reply while punching her as she did to me.