Chapter 15: First Day

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15

   Days had passed and now it's the first day for me in college, but I didn't worry that much. since I had Ethan with me and I was sure we'll stick together everywhere so it didn't feel bad.

   Also the order we placed on Amazon arrived and I hung the fairy lights all around the room.

   I put on a cute outfits and brushed my dirty blonde hair and put on a bands and styled a messy bun.

  It was 6 am and the class was starting at 7, I waited for Ethan to get ready and he was wearing a grey t-shirt which showed his muscles pretty well and black sweatpants.

   He was also wearing a black Nike backpack which was hanging on one of his shoulders not both.

   I went with him and we made a deal not leave each other except if we made new friends...Both of us, not only one of us.

  We walked in on till we reached the place and we got in to find numerous students waiting for the teacher to come in.

   The place inside was huge, I could see plenty of hot boys already before continuing to an empty place.

   "Here, there are two empty places" he shouted making sure I heard.

   I made my way to where he was waiting and sat next to him, at the moment I was thinking about Josh and nothing else.

  The teacher walked in and introduced herself  "I'm Annie Brown", "Now each one, introduce yourself, this class is for introductions" she assured.

  Each one introduced their selves and it was Ethan's turn, he stood up with his muscular arm stretching, I could see girls already staring at him, "I'm Ethan, Ethan Dawson, I live in New york, I mean that's the place my house is, and umm, I have Sharon my bestie!" He introduced while pointing at me, and I could feel everyone already look at me and waiting for me to introduce myself.

  "well, I'm Sharon Miller, i prefer being called Shar, I live in Boston, and of course Ethan's my besto friendo" I teased while turning to look at him.

   I have to admit my face turned red when he introduced me to the whole class as his best friend or "BESTIE" and I pictured the whole first year in college..

   The other classes went by quick and we all kept introducing over and over, then It was time to get back to our dorm, so me and Ethan dashed out before we had to squeeze in order to get out.

   "We're pretty fast, faster then a cheetah" he joked with a giggle following.

   We headed to the library since we wanted to read stuff, and we had to be in a group table, so we had to introduce our selves over again.

   "I'm Ethan and she's Sharon" he pointed while introducing.

  "And I'm Mason, Mason Sebastian" A boy with golden colored-blond, not short yet not long hair and green-grey eyes.

  "And I'm Will Dominie" another boy replied, with dark brown curly hair, and hazel eyes.

  "And I'm Ashley Lucas" a girl with blonde wavy long hair, introduced.

  "Nice knowing you all" I mentioned with a short smile.

  Each one was reading something but I changed my mind, and found Ashley not reading too, "want to go anywhere else, I honestly don't want to read anything?" She whispered as not to disturb them, "yeah I want to" I replied in low tone.

   I passed by Ethan's side while we were leaving, and "Ethan I'll be with Ashley and when you're done call me" I stated.

   We left in silence, and decided to sit in the Cafeteria. "So tell me more about yourself" she said while sipping her coffee and waiting for me to reply.

  "I live in Boston with my sister and.." , "and..?" She demanded waiting for me to continue. "I had a boyfriend, Josh, we broke up before I got here and I really love him" I continued.

   "Oh my god, what happened?" She questioned while changed her facial expression.

   I told her all what happened and she told me more about herself and I found out we had many things in common, she also broke up with her ex and she still loves him.

   My phone suddenly started ringing, It was Ethan, I took the call, "Hey Ethan, we're in the cafe" I assured, "I'll bring the boys so change to a table of 5" he confirmed.

  "Ethan's coming with Mason and Will" I stated, while getting up and finding a table of 5.

   "Over here!" Ashley said while pulling her chair out in order to sit.

   "You know I think I started catching feelings towards Mason, he's super sweet to me and I think he likes me back" She admitted.

   "I think I.. started catching feelings towards Ethan" I admitted, "yeah Ethan is a hot guy, to be honest" she replied.

   "He does let me pay for my own stuff, he always pays when we're together and I don't know he could afford that, but it's too attractive and cute to me.." I added.

   "Hey girls!" Will shouted cutting us off.

   They all took seats and sat, and I could tell Mason and Ashley were staring at each other the whole time.

   "I think we make a great squad" Mason shouted while looking at each one of us.

   "The DIRTY squad!" Will replied with excitement.

   "It's a weird name but I like it" I admitted.

    "No no, I don't like it, The Cafeteria squad" Ethan shouted.

   "Since we made this squad in the Cafeteria so hell yeah!" Ashley replied.

    "Guys can you call me Ashh please not Ashley, I hate being called ashkey" she demanded.

    "And guys can you please call me Shar, I hate being called Sharon" I copied Ash.

   "You guys should come over in our room!" Ethan shouted forcing them to agree.

   They all followed us upstairs to our room, and we all entered the room while they all took a look at the room , my side.

  "Wow I love the decorations!" Ashley admitted. "Yeah They're cute!" Mason agreed.

  "I really ship you guys!" I whispered to Ashley making sure he didn't listen.

   "I know right!" She replied.

  Mason and Ashley sat on the bed while me,Will and Ethan sat on the couch and we started discussing stuff.

   I was squeezed next Ethan on the side of the couch, and we kept looking at each other most of the time.

   He grabbed my hand, and lead me to the side of his room, while telling them that we'll be back in 5.

   "I love you" he admitted while holding me from my waist and staring at my eyes.

   "Since you got here..I fell for you, I never liked anyone or loved anyone the way I love you" he stated, "and I don't think I ever will" he added.

   "You're perfect, in every way, to me, you don't even have any imperfections and If you did I love them all, you played that hard to get girl and I liked it, and that's the best thing about you.." He admitted while still holding me tight.

    I couldn't move and I was put on silent and couldn't even say a word..