Chapter 24: Shethan's Break up- (Sharon&Ethan)

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 24

    I rubbed my eyes and yawned then stepped out of bed, to find that Ashley already woke up before and was brushing her teeth.

     "Oh hey girly, morning" she shouted while brushing her teeth and facing me.

      "Morning" I stated with a yawn interrupting.

      "When did you sleep anyways?" I questioned feeling surprised, as I slept before her and woke up after her, that's weird.

      "Well, I ended up falling asleep on the couch, so.." she hesitated, while removing the tooth brush out of her mouth.

        "I don't really know what time exactly.." she continued while washing the tooth paste out of her mouth.

       "Oh cool" i quickly responded while reaching for my phone to check the time, which read 10:30 Am. Wow.

        "Ash, I think we're super late for class" I stated while making sure it's10.

        "No it's probably still 8, chill" she confidently replies.

        "Uh, I'm not blind" I quickly step closer and show her the lock screen which is 10:31.

         "Holy..." she froze.

          "Shit" I continued.

          "Are we in trouble?" I question, "the class started at 9:30" I continue with my heart beating faster then the fastest man in the world.

          "Oops, we missed the class" she assures while hitting her head as a matter of regret.

           "We don't have any more classes today, so we should probably go have fun anywhere here, without the boys" she emphasizes.

           "Where shall we go?" I demand. 

            "Let's go watch a movie...Cinema!" She shouts almost deafening me.

            "Yeah definitely, it'll be the last outing before we head back home" I reassured with a smirk.

            "Lets go at 3" she stated.

             "I should probably go talk to Ethan, by now" I announced while heading outside.

              "Yeah, and I'll change into a cute outfit" she teased while waving.

             I walked towards our room, and knocked. "It's Sharon" I state while knocking.

              He opens the door for me with blood-shot eyes, as if he was crying all night.

             "Are you okay?" I questioned while looking at his blood-color eyes.

             "Yeah, yeah don't worry about me.."  he assures while slowly walking back to his bed.

         "I..uh.." I hesitated not knowing what to say.

          "Okay first of all thank you for everything you've done to make me happy" I stated, the only break up I tried before was Josh..

          "Wait why are you thanking me?" He asks with questioning eyes.

          "Because..I..umm..I" I froze and my tongue couldn't utter a word.

          "You want to..to break up with me, don't you?" He questions with tears filling his eyes.

          I kind if felt bad for him, but I couldn't do it anymore, he deserves someone else who really loves him..