Chapter 32: The news!

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 32

After everyone headed to sleep, I was still laying there on the bed staring at the ceiling and I heard someone crying.

I tip-toed my way out, and listened carefully to know where the source of crying is coming from.

It's Noah.

I knocked carefully and he invites me in with a hurting type of tone.

"Oh my god Noah, what happened, is it because of.." he interrupts before I even complete the sentence.

"It's..I want to die..." he hesitated while turning to face me with his puffy blood-shot eyes.

"Don't day that Noah" I reply, I wonder what happened that's making him cry a river like that.

"First of all, our lives changed, we're all going to have our own families soon, I miss the young and innocent us, but it's not just that.." he hesitated while wiping a tear before rolling down his cheeks.

"Roxy just broke up with me and.." he pauses while trying to hold back tears and facing the ground.

"What did I miss?" Kate walks in with a shocked looking face.

"Not much" I replied.

"Her father knew about us..and he warned her not to have a boyfriend before she goes to college and..she's all messed up because of me right now" He growled with 3-4 tears sliding righting after each other and rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, oh my god, why didn't you tell me" I responded while patting his shoulder.

"I-I didn't want to ruin your day guys, you were having alot of fun, you don't need to know my drama" he assured while facing both of us with tired eyes.

"Did she talk to you Noah?" Kate questioned.

"She doesn't have to talk to me..I know what she's going through, and last time she called was three days ago and she said it was over but she still loves me" He shouted while crying even harder.

"I didn't know you loved her that much..." I admitted while turning to face Kate.

"She's everything to me..days without her are so dark and awful, I need her back, I miss her, I could be with her for 24 hours and having and all and still miss her once she leaves, I love her so much, I never knew what true love is..till I looked in her eyes and that..that true love was right behind the way she looked at me..you can lie with words but your eyes will never lie with looks..looking at her was everything, and I'll never love anyone like her and I don't think she'll love anyone like me.." He admitted while wiping his tears.

Wow! His words hit me like a train in the track oh my god..

"Noah, I need a man like you in my life, with all my respect to Zac" Kate joked while laughing and leaning to hug him.

"Yeah..totally" I agreed while smiling at both of them.

"Its not just words..I do love her with all my heart, I'm willing to do anything to get her back.." he added while releasing his arms from around Kate.

"If you really really really really love her, do what you can and all you could, to get her back! No matter what, no one could ever stop between your love..even her father..do what you want!" Kate stated with a serious look on her face.

"For now, you should go to sleep Noah, and everything will be fine, but you can't stay up all night crying like that..you need to calm down and relax and try not to think of her right now" I announced while getting up.