Author's pov

This book wasn't planned like that at first. I had an insane idea which was never going to work, I wanted the idea to be in both Josh and Sharon's Pov, and how they're dealing with life and stuff after the breakup.

      That was back then in 2017, then this year 2018, I was sitting there staring at my phone for no reason and ideas kept spinning in my mind.

     I came up with the idea of her going to college after their breakup and how it'll end that she'd know that he was working for FBI and saving millions of lives.

     The idea was kind of unique, and I liked it, so I started writing chapters, like everyday, and I finished in almost a month..

     I found the reads increasing daily and it really encouraged me to continue the book, I felt like I was living inside the book while writing it, as if I was Sharon, that's why I continued writing.

      At first, last year, as soon as I downloaded Wattpad, I was sitting with my cousin and I suddenly came up with a name, "Sharon's Break-Up",  don't ask me why or how, but the name just popped in my mind.

     I wrote a couple of chapters in two days, I got like 20 reads, I wasn't really a good writer though, I wrote like 500-700 words per chapter.

     The problem wasn't in the words per chapter, it was the idea, I didn't have a certain ending or events or anything, I wrote random stuff, my ending was that they'd get back together at last, but I didn't even come up with a good ending..

       I reached a hundred reads but I gave up on writing in the book and I just left it there, with no ending and not more than 6 chapters.

       Then I edited the 6 chapters in the end of 2017 and didn't continue, even though I made them a  way lot better than they were before.

       Then, this year in August, I continued the chapters and finished them in the exact same month, the ideas that I came up with were good ones, ones that you'd be curious to know the ending while reading the book.

        To my opinion, Josh's character was that kind of guy girls would want as a boyfriend, he was hot, caring, kind and always there.

         While I was writing I wanted to reach the ending as soon as I can, I felt bad for Josh, he never wanted to make Sharon think that he is cheating in her, but he was forced to, and that's why I wrote a paragraph in Josh's Pov, I wanted the readers to know how he was feeling, but at the same time not ruin the ending plan, I still wanted the readers to be curious .

     When Sharon went to college and met that guy Ethan, I wanted them to get in a relationship, bot because I ship Sharon and Ethan or anything, it's just..I wanted the readers to know that she haven't moved on, by her 'overthinking sessions' and how Josh would always pop in her mind.

    I kind of liked the name Ethan Dawson, don't ask why, but I thought it was attractive..

    I'm the type of person who hates sad ending which make you cry, like..when I'm watching a movie, it had to have a happy ending which makes you want to watch all over again.

     I did the same thing in the book, I pictured it as a movie in my mind..

     I wanted the whole book to be in Sharon's Pov, it was better that way, If it was in both's pov, the ending would've been so expected, I still tried to make it clear that Josh was working for FBI or hiding a secret, but I didn't make it that obvious.

     I didn't want the readers to hate Josh, that's why I wanted to show them how much he loved Sharon, and he put his life on the line to keep her alive, if that Samantha knew he was in FBI or that he didn't really love her, she could've murdered him..

      The chapter before the last, was my favorite, It was filled with curiosity, actually the last three chapters were my favorite.

       I wanted to make more chapters but I still wanted to reach the end and not write too much details and events.

      I still appreciate each and everyone who read my book, without all the encouragements; votes,reads,comments, I would've not finished the chapters that way, I could've just given up and left the book with no ending, no editing and awfully written.

     I'm in love with the whole ending and the ideas I came up with and so thankful for all the support I got while writing the book.