Chapter three

The way he is looking at me, I am being nervous because he is not looking but staring. Even not blinking his eyes. I think, he had never seen a prince and princess. Cad!

I don't know who is he. I think I have listened his name before... But where? And I have many questions like, is the ball party is for him? Who he is? 

Even I can't share what I am feeling... 

Whatever he is a stranger for me and I am stranger for him. He can't stare or glance me like this...  

Look at him, his smile is weird, skin is bright as a vampire. Wearing a black coat and shirt, and on that coat there is a design of golden color. A boot and a scabbard. 

He is little bit handsome as a vampire, I guess so. Because I like handsome vampires. He is...

And then after sometimes, my attentions goes to his hair. It's queer, he has similar hair color as like father, golden brown... I can't see his eyes from this far.

Who is he? 

Someone tell me! 

Mom, dad and that stranger are smiling while looking us. The rider, horseman or servant is putting some cram or stuff on the floor. 

Is he going to stay here?

I made muddled faces. I take a step backward. I look at Joseph and he is smiling while looking him.

I am still muddled, mom kissed him and dad said nothing, how weird. I have second thought. Well that's their matter, I don't need to know who is he?

 I turned and with a high attitude and started moving towards my room... 

Joseph and James made baffle faces, while looking at me... 

You may be thinking , that I have attitude problem, I don't have an attitude problem, I have a personality, you can't handle. 

I enter my room and moving towards the sofa. I sit on sofa and stated while moving my hand, 'Carry on...' 

The maidens look at me and then each other.  

'Do you have any matter?' I just simply interrogated them, because they are making confused faces and making me muddled. Huh!!   

They shake their heads and tried to say, 'No, princess.' They started showing me their designs. 

Uff... They are showing me outmoded dresses, ornaments, shoes, colors. The dresses have many design, and I want simple. Ornaments are heavy and I want buoyant. 

The colors are red, pink, green, black, royal purple, and I want light, sky blue color for the dress and the shoe. I don't want to use any makeup because I look more beautiful in natural.

After a little while, Joseph and James entered the room. I glanced at them and then the dresses.

I perceived that Joseph's face expressions are showing that he is confused. But I tried to overlook, because Joseph reveal everything to me, he never conceal or try to hide anything from me.

I have raised him. I know how he feels, how much he has capacity to endure, how much his little heart can bear. He is too young. He will be of 14 years next year.  

Both of them are gazing me with confusions. I look at Joseph and then finally he uttered, 'Um... Genevieve, can I interrogate something?' He uttered this while blinking his eyes slowly. 

'Yea sure, why not?' I stated that while moving my hand towards him. He hold my hand and silently sat on the sofa beside me. 

Aw... He is being to nervous to ask me a little question.