Chapter six

Daisy, Kate, Charlotte, Jasmine, or we all look at him with full attention. 'Um...' Before he continues or carry on.

Joseph intercepted during his talk, and he held my hand, and we all look at him. He uttered, 'Genevieve, George wants to meet you.' In very slow and dim voice. Because of his words, my attention goes towards George, and I ignored the Kristin's words.

'Oh! I forgot again!' I split that with a loud voice, while looking Joseph's eyes. After realizing that, I started looking Kristin and Queen Courtney, and blinked my eyes again and again.

That shout completely astonished Queen Courtney, Kristin, and embarrassed me and my mother. I don't care about my friends, coz and mother, because they know me. But Queen and Kristin made me feel embarrassed.

Oh gosh! What will they think about me? She praised me with her heart, that I am very pretty, innocent, silent and quiet, but after this, they have absolutely changed their minds.

The eyebrows of Kristin are showing that he is totally shocked from my behavior, beautiful eyes are showing that I am a cad, a low mannered young lady. The face expressions of both son and mother are like, they are thinking, my parents have not given me good, well, proper, suitable breed, which should be given to every princess.

Why I did this? Why I can't control my feelings. Ah!

I look at mom, and she is making worried, uneasy and anxious faces, while looking Queen and her son, and then Kathleen, who is very pleased and glad of this, while showing half upset smile. Uh! And my best friends, are laughing in their hearts and are making my gag and pun, while showing wide controlled smile and laugh.

Wait! I will take my revenge.

I stated after a while, 'Um... Sorry.' With very low voice, while twisting my lips and showing muddled and nervous face expressions.

I turned and started moving towards the other side, while uttering, 'Joseph.'

I am looking down not them, Joseph is walking beside me. I am feeling weird first time. Haha. But, I don't have any reasons. Strange.

......

We have left them behind 4 minutes ago.

We are on the way, to meet George. I am not confused now, to meet him, because my attention is somewhere else... Walking between the mob of ladies and men. Who are enjoying the ball party. The beautiful music, which is all around. Entertaining the guests. Some of them are completely fallen in the deep music.

The music is speaking my mind and my thoughts.

The couples, who are newly married are wondering in the ball party with a great smile on their faces. The princesses are trying to talk with other princes. Some lovers or secret lovers are meeting here, with twinkling eyes.

Everything is perfect, but the only thing I don't like in ball parties is noise, which I hate...

Suddenly Joseph uttered, while looking me, 'Our tract is going to end here.' I look in his eyes, after listening him. His words make me muddle. I look forward, and as he said our tract is ending here, George and dad, who are talking with each other, are attracted toward us.

So, he is my brother. Okay...

My eyes are just looking George without blinking. I am not nervous now, not feeling muddle. I'm easy, ready to meet him. I stressed too much about it, but it looks like a piece of cake. I'm ready to move forward. My dad is smiling while looking me, his brave, courageous, crazy daughter. While George is looking his little, fearful, coward, timid sister, who even can't face him.