Chapter five

No... That's can't be!! How that's possible? No. May be, George is near! I can surmise, definitely he is here... I can sense him... I can sense my brother... Yea... He is here. Because, she can't be here. 

That is a great shock for me, that my coz, princess Kathleen is right front of me. She is the daughter of King Dominick, the leader of Tethoris.

I'm looking around and trying to find George... I am feeling queer, it can't be? She is in front of me without my brothers? Or any other affluent, rich, wealthy prince or young man? How, it can't be possible?

She is quite abnormal, having dark brown hair color, with outdated hairdo, a bun. Wearing a red color ball gown, which is looking very heavy full of colorful beads. She is dressed very queer. With a huge crown... 

Talking with the outsider lady. She is reacting very bizarre, while blinking her eyes again and again and showing a huge scary smile... Wow?     

Why she is acting like that? She is pretending to be a mannered young lady. I am still in a great shock. Because, she is not with Joseph, George even with mom and dad? How? What is happening?

We don't have good relations because she thinks she is great, but is not, she compares me with her. Make me feel silly, fool, dull and whatever. 

She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am the only member of my family who has felt that feeling while talking with her. She is very clever, but only for her not for me...

Cousins... Nay... We are the best enemies. 

Mom held my hand, and still pulling me towards that lady and my coz. 

What the hell is that. Pulling a princess like this. Huh!!

And then finally, she left my hand. I feel very good while getting the freedom back... My coz and the outsider lady stand before us. I am smiling and looking the lady. 

The lady is beautiful in comparison of Kathleen. Haha! She has blue and grey eye color. With Golden mixed with brown hair color. I have seen her before, but where? She is wearing a simple ball gown. Really, she is very beautiful. Quite simple and attractive.

I have never seen a lady like her? Wearing very simple ball gown and with no accessory? Wow! Amazing. I am not alone, no I am not alone... She is like me. 

'Genevieve, meet Queen Courtney.' Mom introduced her with a great smile in her face. Um... So? 

'Nice, to meet you.' I uttered while looking in her grey and deep blue eyes. I have seen her before.

'Um... Um' Mom coughed, while showing me her angry and scary eyes. Now what she wants? 

Oh! 

I curtsied, while grabbing my gown. I glance at her and she showed a little smile.

'So. She is your beautiful, lovely and gorgeous daughter. Queen Lorena.' She praised me with some gorgeous words, which touched my heart. 

And Kathleen stated, 'You are, dressed to kill.' And continued, 'Looking nice.'

I smile and rolling my eyes... Because Kathleen is irritated. Ha-ha.

Mom and Queen started their boring talk. 

~*~*~*~*

After some long and boring 10 minutes. Queen Courtney stated with a very calm voice, 'Queen Lorena.' And pointed someone, behind us, with her hand. To check out, we turned back slowly.