Chapter Eight

By looking everyone, I am thinking and being confused, how? When? Where? I got this stain on my hand. Really I don't have any idea about this. Really, even I have noticed it, right just a minute ago. And look all of them, being so stingy, selfish while looking me, as I know about it.

Everyone is gazing me and waiting for the reply. Mom is making angry faces, slowly looking up and down. And glancing me again and again. Ah! George is looking me, while making confused, muddled faces, with a lot of questions which he will ask little by little. Dad is looking like Joseph, without any expressions or emotions on their faces. 

The room is very quiet, tranquil and placid but  full of people with questions... 

'Um... Um,' I continued, while picking the jar of orange juice and pouring the juice in the glass, 'I don't know what happened. Honestly I don't know.' I uttered that rapidly, gallop or fastly, and honestly non of them retained.   

I am gazing everyone and everything. The way mom is looking me, she will absolutely ask about this, while forcing me. George is in the total suspect or mistrust, I even not easy to talk about this topic with him, not because I don't like him. But because he is even a little stranger for me.     

But now dad is muddled, I have put dad in the confusions. Haha...  But Joseph is still relaxed without any reactions on his little cute face.

I put the jar of orange juice down slowly, while looking George and smirking, I took the glass and started drinking the juice slowly and slowly, while blinking my eyes again and again.

I am pondering, what he is thinking? While looking me with suspects and doubts. Maybe he is confused because of my reactions, or he is thinking another thing?  

And then after the quietness for few minutes' mom uttered while again guiding me, 'Genevieve! How many times I should tell you?' And then she continued, while being angry, mad and aggressive, 'Huh! Ten times or a hundred time?' 

A thousand times. I am smiling.

And after seeing that smile mom become very furious, hot-blooded, but she remained quiet and calm because of dad. Haha....

After putting the glass on the table and I started looking everyone, 'Um... I am done, excuse me.' I uttered, and stand up from the chair and smirked for just a few minutes, while looking them and started moving towards the door, before I leave the room, dad uttered, ' Genevieve!'  

After hearing that I ceased my movement and I turn my face towards dad and asked him, 'Um. Yes?'

And he just uttered, 'Um... Okay... You may leave.' He wanted to ask me something, or I feel that there was something is his mind. 

I obeyed him while grabbing my gown and curtsying. I opened the door gentle but left the room while running in hurry...

I am now walking fastly towards the garden. I left the room just because I don't like break fast in the morning and the second reason was that I was not feeling well inside. I even don't like to take the breakfast with my family...

I am still thinking what was dad saying and what was George thinking. And then I am thinking about this stain, that how I got this stain or shade on my hand.  

I am looking the stains or shades on my hand and then looking up and then thinking something different, about I am feeling something change in my life, but why? 

Um... Uf...

I am looking around. The servants are doing their works. Everything is set. Everyone is busy, but I am the only person without any business...

I am walking down the stairs towards the garden for the fresh, cool air. And the environment is also very cool because the sky is full of clouds. Each month or after one or two weeks we have rainfall. And I really hate to become wet.

The whiff of flowers is also gorgeous, the flowers are tossing, fluttering in the breeze. The melody voices of sparrows and other birds are really awesome....   

I have walked down the stairs. I am looking everywhere, and my attention goes to Lily and James talking with each other beside the tree. I am looking them quietly and walking towards them.

As, I walk near and near to them, I feel that they are arguing with each other. Um? Why are they arguing? What happened?   

When, I get their attention, both of them become quiet and silent, and started looking me. James is being nervous, worried and confused, and he is looking down. While Lily is making angry faces and looking me. 

I am confused, why they are fighting? They are friends. Specially Lily?

'Um... Now what happened?' I interrogated gently, while looking in their eyes. And then Lily started crying, her cheeks become pinkish red, and she glances at James and then started looking down, while putting her hands on her waist.

I am really shocked, she is crying? Why? Um.... 

Lily no?

James took the deep breath and said with slow and sad voice, 'Um... Lily, please! Stop this!'

And she shouted while looking his eyes, 'Shut your mouth! I don't want to hear your voice!!' And she started looking down.

'James!! What you have done now?' I uttered with bold, loud voice. He looked at me and the after a second uttered, 'You forget? How?' 

'What I forget now? And why she is crying tell me right now? Huh?' I interrogated, while looking him, and I am very furious, angry at him, because he made my little Lily cry.

'Um... I can't tell, I can't tell! Please remember!' He said while looking in the sky.

Why he can't tell?

'So, you can't explain your self right! Huh, James? Okay I am going to explain.' She continued while looking at him, 'This cheater, swindler, faker have cheated me, you and even everyone!' 

And I become astonished again that Lily is saying this, why? And I am very confused after listening that he have cheated me also? But how?

I am looking around and the servants are looking us. 'Ah... Tell me clearly! I can't understand you Lily.' 

Before, she replies me, James intercepted and said, 'Let me tell... Please...' He continued while looking in my eyes, 'I love someone else, you and Lily saw that! And Really, I didn't know that Lily loves me.' He become quiet.

After listening that, I remembered that, I uttered, while looking Lily, 'Lily be relax, he even doesn't deserve you!!'

I said that and James started looking me while making sad faces.

Right.

'I can't imagine this, you love him. I was very shocked the day you told me this, nonsense, girls usually say that, they are fell in love with a prince, but you are fell in love with him? A servant?' I am trying to build hate in her heart.

But because of my saying, I am also building hate in James's heart for me. Haha.

'Forget him, with soul and heart, he doesn't belong to you and even you don't belong to him.' I continued my speech of hate for him, 'Even, I don't believe in love! Love is nothing but just an imagination. Love is not create by itself, you create it for someone.' I coughed and then took a deep breath...

Before I continue, someone called my name, 'Genevieve!' I looked back...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hello friends.

Hope you like this part.

Your truly Prince_Leon30

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&