Chapter Fifteenth

Author Note: 

Hello guys, sorry for the late chapter. And I want to inform you guys that 'Thousand Words To Say'  new season is coming. You would love to read it, there will be more fun, adventure, love, fight, war and a lot of other things...

             Your Truly Prince_Leon30

...........................................................................................

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes.... 

.............................................................................................

I am walking forward, towards the crowd, full of the people, whom I don't know. My pink satin fiber dress, because of being long is being a obstacle in my way, while coming under to my pink shoe, that's why I am again and again looking down.

By mistake and suddenly, I collapse with someone. I looked up in his deep dark grey eyes, while moving back. A yob, rude, aggressive personality is standing right in front of me. And I know that Kristin would say, just one thing, Can't you see!! 

I am looking in his eyes, while making pity and sad faces. I am still holding my gown and waiting for his comment. No one can feel my agony!! And they can't feel how much I tolerate.

I am surprised that he is still calm and quiet, just looking me. I lifted my eyebrows, while looking here and there, without moving my head. Beside me, no one is talking, even not moving, just looking me. I am greatly confused... 

It's strange, am I dressed not good??

By looking the blank faces of the people, I started looking my dress, and then to Kristin. Still silence is prevailed over his face. And suddenly, I noted that he said something in slow voice, while staring me. 

I widened my eyes, and I hold my wrist, 'Did you say something?' I asked him nicely, while smiling.

'No.' Kristin blinked his eyes and said in an unpoilite manner. And he started walking. He walked beside me without looking me and saying any other thing. I look up.

What he said?  

I am trying to think, because I want to know, what he said. I blinked my eyes slowly, while shrugging my shoulders. I removed my hand from my wrist, but, again I become puzzled, because still the people are staring me, while ladies are looking me and then the lords or men in anger, while some persons are talking with each other and looking me. There must be something on my face.

I again shrugged my shoulders, while asking from the guy beside me, 'What?' in a good way. 

He blinked his eyes, while nodding his face slowly and uttered, while looking me again with the blank face, 'Uh... Um... Nothing.' 

His answer sounded not so good to me, because first they are staring me and making me feel strange, and then saying nothing... 

I started walking forward, while grabbing my gown and leaving the blank faces behind. I am going to find Kate, Daisy, Charlotte and Jasmine... 

A strange whiff, which often irritates me is blowing in the air, because in every hand, there is a goblet glass filled with wine, even the waiters are having the trayes and steel buckets of wine bottles with ice cubes in it.

 A calm music of piano, violins, harps is being played by the musicians, and I love it. Everyone is enjoying the wine, the music and the dance of some couples, who are dancing in the middle of the ball room or on the dance floor. People are gossiping and laughing as always...