Chapter Twelve

Their nonsense talks especially about me, made me hot-tempered, the glass as I put down on the table, made a quiet, loud sound, which helps me to get the attention of my coz and her mates. I am still gawking them in serious mood, because it's enough.

Her mates are looking me with the eyes full of sorrow and sorry. Kathleen is rolling her eyes, while sulking and looking me. And she must know what is her limits. I'm gawking with rudeness, while lifting my eyebrows with surprise. Olivia and Karen are glancing me and then looking down, with the eyes full of shame.

I walk forward and towards them. I am standing very near but even though took some steps towards and closer to them. Kathleen is standing close enough, with a lot of attitude. She is looking me and then here and there. I am just staring her with rudeness. Karen and Olivia are blinking their eyes, while looking me and Kathleen. I am standing between Olivia and Karen and in front of Kathleen.

I am not angry on Olivia and Karen even, because they don't know, but Kathleen knows me, when we were kids. I don't know why she is so jealous of me, even I am not a crown princess, and she is. Her words always hit my heart, like a sharp spear. I am angry just because she can't judge me. I don't care, what she thinks about me.

'I am not like you Kathleen,' I continue, with a tone and looking in her eyes, 'And of course!! I am not a crown princess, but I don't do the things you do!' And she interferes in my talk, while looking me in surprise with innocent faces, 'What do you mean, Genevieve?'

I look at her, while smiling and putting my hands on my waist, and saying, 'Don't be so innocent, you know what I am saying!' I simply cleared her. I am still gazing her. Her mates are gaping both of us with open mouth.

And immediately she comes near me, while grabbing my arm tightly and roughly, while murmuring in a very low voice and showing me her eyes, 'Be in your limits!' I glance at her hand, which is holding my arm, and then her eyes. They way she stated, make me more aggressive. I utter in the same tone and attitude as she stated, 'Leave my arm!' 

She blinked her eyes, while looking me. She moved backward, while leaving my arm... She looks at her mates with sad faces. Olivia and Karen are looking her with false sympathy. And then gawking me. 

I feel the need to go. I take some steps backward, while grabbing my gown and looking them, and immediately I dashed, while turning back. I am running towards the stairs because I don't want to stay here more... I am not sad, just high tempered. As I reach the stairs, I rush up the stairs, while grabbing my gown, without looking anyone. I am not pondering anything about anyone.

As I reach up the stairs, the guards and the announcer bow before me, while looking down. I walk near the door; the guards look at me and then each other. I remain quiet because I don't want to scold them, and they open the door, as the door opened, I dash out of the ballroom. 

I stand at the door and as the door closes, I take the a deep breath...

 I look here and there. Except the two guards who are standing at the door and beside me, there is no one here. I twisted my lips. I remain quiet again, while pondering, imbeciles, blockheads. They are the most innocent faced hellcats!!  Firstly, before I move forward, I made myself cool as a cucumber.

I started walking towards my room... After at least 14 minutes...

I am tired and walking slowly and slowly as a snail, I have not even passed the half way. My eyes are drowsy tired. I am blinking my eyes. It is very late. I am walking in the castle's hall in the middle night. The moon light is coming through the windows, which are on the both sides, left and right. It seems scary. No one is here. There is no furniture in the hall, just some beautiful oil lamps are attracted on the columns, and are without flame.

I am walking slow as a tortoise, while looking here and there. My steps are being taken slowly and gradually, because I am tired. My legs are paining. Have a headache. And I hate headaches. I am alone here. And this sounds little scary.

'Uh... This journey is so long. I am tired.'

Each step is being slow, as compared to the other step. I am happy at least I am going to exit the first hall. I am at a little distance from the door, which will push me towards my destiny...

I am just physically, mentally and emotionally tired. Finally, I have reached the door. This door is quite big, it is slightly curved, its height is quite high and is made up of a special kind of wood. I put both my hands on the handles. With a slight force and tug, the door opened.

I enter the next hall, it is also big. I am walking slowly. There are some coaches, beautiful armchairs and wooden tables with flower vases.A Few candles are burning on the table, while the oil lamps are not, and are hanging on the columns. All the coaches and armchairs are arranged beautifully. The moonlight has lightened the room, and is coming from the windows. Each window is closed. There are two paths or stairs to go to two different directions or floors...

I have passed the half path. Now I am deadly tired. I become stop, while looking towards the left window and leaning against the column. I have closed my eyes. I can't walk more. My whole body is paining. Even I haven't eaten anything since morning. I am taking a deep breath...

Suddenly, I hear a sound of glass breaking, which totally shocked or scared me. I immediately open my eyes. I stood up, while being straight and glancing at the broken vase on the floor. I become scared in my heart and mind quietly. I am not moving my head. I am standing quietly without any movement. I'm examining the hall and my attention is going again and again towards the broken glass. It is at a quiet distance from me.

I am just asking the same question, who is there?

I'm being scared now... I have started walking towards the stairs. I'm walking fastly, because I don't want to stay here anymore...

Finally, I have reached the stairs. I am going down from the stairs; these stairs are not so long. ... As I pass half the stairs, suddenly, I feel something, as like someone is right behind of me. And I look immediately, my heart beat increased...

A feeling which released me as someone is standing behind me, but then it turns into the superstition. My eyes were ready to see that who is chasing, but no one appears. Which only terrified me.

While still looking there, I put the step of the next stair. I immediately rush down the stairs with full speed and grabbing the gown, while looking forward.

As the speed increased, the feelings or the superstition also increased. I feel myself weak. The fast heart beat indicated that I am really scared. The sound of my footsteps is echoing in the hall, without any furniture. Windows are showing or realizing again and again that the moon has awaken, with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken, the spell has begun. Once again, my fear has found me. It speaks to me in its cackling voice. It tells me legs to go weak, my stomach to lurch and my heart to ache. I am totally scared. And the quiet sound of steps is chasing me and killing me from the deep inside.

I am just looking the door with the hopes that there will be someone. But I am still away from there. My legs are aching with the heart and body. The situation I am, can't be felt by anyone. I'm feeling some difficulty in breathing.

My legs ached a lot, and suddenly  I fall slowly on my knees, while looking up, a quite loud, downhearted voice immediately slip from my mouth with full of sacredness, which echoed over the hall...  I closed my drowsy eyes... 

&&&&&&&&&&

Author Note:

Hello friends! I hope you enjoyed this chapter; the secret of the chasing person is still not vanished. Next chapter will be excitingly amazing! Are you excited? (Comment here) For what will happen next? 

The next chapter is kept little secret from you guys. 'Thousand Words To Say' will bring more secrets and mysteries. 

This chapter has at least 1500 words. 

Your truly Prince_Leon30