일곱 - Camping

"HERE ARE YOUR GROUPS! TWO BOYS AND TWO GIRLS PER CABIN!"

I hurried to the sheet that Mrs Hong was holding and found out I was in Cabin 43, with three other people.

I walked to Cabin 43, one of the last ones, which meant I had to walk further to get to it. I was carrying my sleeping bag, a pillow and a backpack with clothes, toiletries and food in it.

"Cabin.. 41... 42 ... 43!" I said, finding out it was the penultimate cabin, why there were 44 cabins and not 45 I will never know.

I walked into the already lit cabin, opening the door to reveal Changbin sitting on a bed, sucking off Hyunjin's face.

I coughed, and they pulled away from each other.

"Hyunjin-ah! You're not even in our year." I said, seeing their red lips and feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"He's my-"

"Boyfriend? I could have guessed."

"Do people know he's here?" I asked.

They shook their heads, I rolled my eyes.

"Just be careful, and don't get into trouble ok?" I said, putting my bag on a separate bed, putting my clothes in the drawers provided.

A few minutes later, a girl from our year, called Miyoung, entered the cabin and smiled at us before leaving, probably to her friends.

"Who else is in here?" I asked Changbin and Hyunjin but they shrugged, they were wrapped up in their own world.

After a few more minutes, of me texting my mum to say I was ok and starting to read my book, Chan walked through the doors.

"Fuck- is this my cabin?" He swore, walking in, staring at the two lovebirds, and plopping his bag on his bed. He hadn't seen me, but I was determined to keep a distance.

"Annie?" I heard a whisper from Chan's bed direction, but I didn't reply.

"I know you can hear me-"

I then turned to look at him and his eyes widened.

"Hello pretty girl-" He whispered and I rolled my eyes before going back to reading my book; we had a few hours until lunch and afternoon activities.

A few seconds later, I saw him sit beside me out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't dare look at him.

"What's wrong Annie- are you nervous?" He whispered in my ear, my heart beating quickly.

I got up, taking my sunglasses and going on a walk.

I heard footsteps behind me, I turned to see him and he enveloped me in a hug.

"Why are you following me?" I asked, pushing him away.

"Why are you rejecting me?-" He said, pouting slightly.

"Chan- I don't-" I said, holding his hand quickly, squeezing it before letting go ago.

"I don't love you." I said.

His touch was soothing, and made me happy, but I didn't love him. That's what I knew for sure.

"Let me try." He said, holding my hand again.

This boy must have really imprinted or something, because he is not giving up. I don't know what I thought, that he'd give up? Did I want that?

He led me around the campsite, which he had already been around, practically giving me a tour which was very kind and thoughtful.

An hour or so later, it was about lunch and we went to go eat, well everyone else to eat.

Chan stuck by me, but not too close so Minho, who was still awkward with me, wouldn't notice.