I

???'s POV

The first thing I saw was a forest. Nothing existed and then I was staring up into the sky, trees lining my vision. I sat up slowly and looked around, leaning back on my hands for a moment. When I tried to think back on what happened two words came to mind

???: synthavo Idox

???: Is that your name? Now I know who's blood I'm spilling.

I turned around to see a tall figure. She had no face. Her skin was pure white, same with her hair. She was waring a well trimmed suiet with four large black tendrills extending from her back. Her face was wrinkled around where her eyes would be, making her look very angry. It was extremly intimidating and scared the shit out of me.

Synthavo: I... I....

I scurried to my feet and ran. Loud static, echoing in my head. The woman appeared infront of me and I panicked, collapsing just infront of her. Then everything went black.

Slenderwoman POV

The boy calling himself synthavo had vanished in frot of me. He was obviously an operator. No proxie has power that radiates off that prominently. His power had just suddenly appeared in my domain so I decided to investigate. Now his power was gone. He had completely vanished and yet he left a small distortian that left even myself slightly dazed. And as suddenly as he vanished the daze faded away. He appeared and dropped down from about a meter off the ground. Falling onto the ground infront of me.

Slenderwoman: What an odd creature. I'll need to question him.

I sent out a telepathic message to the others to inform them of our new 'house guest'

[Time skip brought to you by chibi slenderwoman holding synthavo up by the ankle with her tentical]

Synthavo POV

I woke up in a fairly soft bed. When I looked around I was in a bedroom with brown walls. It had a bookshelf full of video games. Next to it was a desk with an open laptop and two computer monitures hooked up to it so a person could have three screens up at once. Infront of the bed I was in, was a gammer chair with a beanbag next to it. Infront of the chairs was a TV. It had all sorts of consoles surrounding it. It was a gammer's dream. The TV itself was on, and an old looking game was on. The screen showed a character in green clothes. I got out of the bed and crawled closer. The TV started to fuzz out and went into pure static, putting out white noise. I crawled up to the screen in curiosity. My face was inches away from the screen when two hands reach out of it, holding my face gently. A girls face pokes out, she was elven with the same green outfit as the character in the game. Her eyes were pitch black with red Irises. She looked at me with a smile. I panicked, falling back a bit as she crawled out of the TV, and held herself over me.

Synthavo: p-please dont hurt me......

???: awww, your so cute when your scared. I'll let slenda know Our little prisoner is awake~

She kissed my cheek and slid into the TV almost as if she fell in. I sat up and looked around in a panic

Synthavo: what is going on!?

3rd POV

The elven girl from the screen fell out of the TV in slenderwomans office on to the floor and luaghed till she couldn't breath. This immediatly got slenderwomans attention.

Slenderwoman: what is it benny?

Benny: ahahhhaa ohhh slenda ahah you should have seen his face hahahahah ohhh imma die hahahahahahah.

Slenda: am I to assume that our guest is awake.

Benny had managed to tone it down to mere giggles but still was enjoying herself.

Benny: ohh hehe yeah  he's up but i wouldn't be surprised if he fainted again heheheh.

Slenda: then I shall handle it from here.

Slenda vanished from the office.

Synthavo POV

I was struggling to open the door, only to find it locked from the outside. I was trapped in here. I turned to try for the window only to see the tall woman from the woods sitting on the bed I had slept on. Her legs were crossed and her nonexistent eyes seemed to look right into me.

Synthavo: w-who are you? Why am I here!?

The woman chuckled and her faceless face seemed to wrinkle around where the corners of where her mouth would be, wrinkled up to make it seemed like she was smiling

Slenda: funny, I was going to ask you the same question. But since you did ask first I'll give you the pleasure. My name is slenderwoman but you may call me slenda. I brought you here to my mansion to interrogate you.

She stood up and I took two steps back, my back pressing against the door

Slenda: now its your turn. Who are you and why were you in my woods?

Sythavo: I don't know! I sware! All I remember is waking up in your woods and the words Synthavo Idyox!

It was a miracle I wasn't on my knees begging for my life. I was terrified but she kept the gental "smile" and walked up to me, putting her hand on my shoulder

Slenda: It's alright, I believe you. For now we will assume those two words are your name. Can you tell me one more thing? Before you passed out where did you go?

Synthavo: I..... don't know. It was dark and empty. Pure nothing. Peaceful and quiet, and It was... so calming.... it put me to sleep. No Idea how I got there or how I got out.

Her gentle and kind look turned to one of curiosity and interest.

Slenda: That is fairly odd. I'll look into it and see about any evidence to your existence prior to my woods. Until then you will be staying here with me. I have informed the others of you so I think its best you do a little meet and greet. You can start with benny since your in her room. When your done come and find me.

She vanished and I'm left in the room. Alone, but not for long.