III

Voids Pov

I was drifting, floating through nothing at all. It was as if I was in a sea of emptyness. I could hear voicess, loud, quiet, old, young. They were everywhere, all of them were saying the same thing. Crying out that they don't want to die. I was filed with energy, the power of their voices, a determination to live. I then dropped from the empty space, landing on a soft mattress. I sat up confused, looking around till I caught a deathly sight. Jess was getting dressed, she obviously saw me. She screamed and grabbed her knife, forcing her shirt on as fast as she could.

Void: J-Jess hey, hold on I-I didn't mean to. I mean I was jus-

Before I could finish my sentence jess rushed me. I quickly jumped off of the bed, falling to the floor. More accurately I fell through the floor. I fell back into the empty space and out again, this time I fell onto the couch. My head landed on the lap of another nightmarish woman, Jane. She looked down at me with those big black eyes.

Void:.... I can explain....

Jane: don't bother, you're dead either way, I heard Jess's scream.

As if on que Jess was standing on top of the stairs glaring at me

Jess: you dirty little Fuckweed.

I quickly scrambled to my feet

Void: N-Now hold on one second Jess, I can explain.

Jess: Explain it to the reaper.

She flung her knife at me. I rolled to my left but jess rushed over, shoving her knee into my jaw. I was slammed into the wall by this and groaned in pain.

Jess: Go to sleep.

I had the think of something fast. I through my hand up and focused on the determined feeling I had befor. It worked! As if out of nowhere, Benny's entire bed dropped from above jess, pinning her under it.

Void: that.... actually worked

Jess: when I get out of here I'm gonna-

Slenda: be punished for putting a knife through the TV?

Slender had appeared in thre doorway to the kitchen, looking at us. I looked to where jess had thrown her knife at me and sure enough the knife had embeded itself in the TV screen. Benny came rushing down the stairs.

Benny: Guys! My bed just vanished and I couldn't teleport through the-.....Never mind.......

I stood up and looked down at my feet

Void: I'm sorry slenda, for the TV. And sorry jess, for um.... entering without knocking.

Jess: you little piece of-

Slenda: Jess?

Jess:...... sorry for trying to kill you, even if you did deserve it. Can you get this bed off me now?

Slenda: I think letting you get out on your own will be sufficient punishment. Void, see me in my office.

I gulped and followed slenda Into her office, worried about my own  "Punishment". She sat at the desk while I sat in a chair opposite of her.

Slenda: So I take it you've figured out you abilities? That bed was a clever trick.

Void: um..... sorta of, I just kind of pass through an open space... when I focus I managed to open a gate to that space.

Slenda: sounds like you have a pocket dimensions at your disposal,  a miniature world that you can access at any time. Very impressive. Well, I suppose I should discuss your punishment.

Void: look slenda I-

She held up her hand, I shut up.

Slenda: as punishment for your actions, you will have to share a room with benny for a week. After that I will assign you your own room.

Void: y-yes ma'am..... 'Benny?..... oh god'

I walked out of her office to see Jess had managed to tip the bed over off of her. Benny shot me a grin and mouthed the word 'night night' to me. She already knew my punishment.

Void: I'll send Benny's bed back to her room.

I focused on the bed and it fell through the floor, a second later we hear a loud thud from up stairs.

Void: If I could I would fix the TV but..... um.....

Benny: you can make that up to me later. For now, you and jess obviously need to settle a score, fairly. So how about you two to duke it out in the training room? no blades and no telepoting.

Jess: that sounds fun.

Jess grinned and cracked her knuckles. I gulped and stepped back.

Void: well um... I-I guess?....

Jess and benny grabbed either one of my arms and hauled me off to the training room. It was a wide open room with weights at one end and a boxing ring at the others. There was a demolished punching dummy in the corner.

Void: um I'm not so sure about this. Can't we just play a game or something?

Benny: games are my thing, jess needs to punch stuff.

Jess: stop being a wuss and get in the ring.

I sigh and climbed into the ring, obviously worried. As soon as Benny told us to begin Jess rushed me and caught me with a hard right hook. The blow sent me tumbling into the ropes. Jess quickly got behind me, putting me in a checker hold. I choked as I tried to breath. Jess snickeing as she squeezed my throat harder.

Jess: don't worry, I'll let go when you pass out!

I couldn't think. I couldn't get enough oxygen to my brain. I needed to use my head and get out of this. Wait.... Use my head. I quickly bucked my head backwards into Jess's jaw. She let go and stumbled back dazed. I siezed the moment and caught her with a uppercut befor she could recover. She was knock back flat on the ring. I then saw my moment. I climbed up on one of the corners and looked down on her.

Void: I hope this works twice!

Right as she started to get up I bellies flopped onto her, unfortunately she saw this coming and rolled out of the way. As my face collided with th ground I realized why it was called a 'high risk'. As I stood up, Jess caught me with a round hous that sent me stumbling back. My vision was starting to blurr from all of the blunt force trauma. Jess approached me, preparing for her next punch. I had to end this, so I slammed my hand onto her ears, discombobulating her. Without thinking, I pulled her head down to my level and slammed my forehead into Jess'sknocking her out. clean.

Bennie: And we have a winner! Synthovo "Void" Idox is the new, house champion!

I got up, looking down at an unconscious jess

Void: I'll take her to her room

I held out my hand and she fell though the floor.

Benny: now for your prize~

Benny tackles me, knocking me out on the post in the corner of the ring

Lazy: geez...

Void: are you gonna end every chapter with me getting knocked out by Bennie!?

Lazy: no.... I might have Jill knock you out some.

Void: I hate you....

Lazy: me too. Ciao For Now!