II

Synthavo POV

I was alone in the room again once Slenda vanished, or at least I thought I was. I had just sat down on the bed when the TV turned on, the elven girl crawling out of it. I assumed she was Benny so I tried not to panic again

Synthavo: h-hey...

She looked me over and gave a sly smirk

Benny: Sup. You didn't wet yourself earlier did ya?

I blushed at the memory. She must have noticed because she got a huge grin

Benny: haha oh you are gonna be fun! I'm Benny drowned, the COD goddess!

Synthavo: COD?

Her humored look turned serious. She looked at me like I was an overfilling trash bin.

Benny: you've never heard of Call of Duty?

Synthavo: n-no.... I don't know much about anything outside of my name.....

Benny: seriously? So you just like..... Existed? Nothing before Slenda found you?

Synthavo: no... Nothing

Benny: so I'm guessing you don't know what you look like?

Synthavo: no.... Why?

Benny: look in the bathroom mirror kid.

She pointed to a door I hadn't notice. I walked in to a fairly average bathroom with a mirror over the sink. I looked in and my jaw dropped. I had blueish-grey skin, my eyes look like the midnight sky, pitch black but speckled with white lights. My lips were hardened and sharp, which was good because I didn't have teeth. The inside of my mouth looks the same as my eyes, a black space filled with stars.

Synthavo: w-whoa, that- that's me?

Benny: yeah, I'd say you're gonna fit in pretty well here lookin like that.

She smiled and oped the door that was locked earlier

Benny: now get down stairs, the gangs waiting to meet ya.

I nodded and walked out, heading down the hall to the stairs. Right when I got to the stairs I felt something crash into me, sending me spiraling down. I freaked out and screamed as I hit the ground. Oddly enough I don't think I hit any of the stairs on the way down. Once we were at the bottom I looked at my chest where a girl was holding on, she must have been the one who crashed into me. All I could see of her was her black hair, because her face was buried in my chest. I looked around and saw a lot of girls looking at me; actually, I don't think there was a boy in the whole group.

Synthavo: uhh..... Hi.

The girl who ran into me lifted herself up off the ground. She looked down at me with an agitated glair. Her skin was pure white with red stain where a permanent grin had been carved across her face. Her eyes were wide open- wait, no- her eyelids were gone all together. She was wearing a blood stained white hoodie

Slenda: Well it looks like Jess has delivered our new guest to us from upstairs. Or rather he delivered her to us.

Jess: ahhh shut up. This puke sack was just in the way!

Synthavo: s-sorry......

Jess stood up and I pushed myself to my feet, and brushed myself off. Now that I'm standing I realise I'm probably the shortest person in the room. I felt kinda meek.

Slenda: alright girls, introduce yourselves.

Jess: I'm Jess. Don't forget it, puke sack.

LJ: I'm Laughing Jill, but you can call me LJ.

She wink. She had white skin with a black and white swirled pointed nose. her dress had the same black and white stripes

Angel: I'm Judge Angel, don't touch my shit.

Angle had a white jumpsuit with a huge sword strapped across her back here eyes were pitch black

Tammi: I'm T-Ticci Tammi but y-y-you can just call me T-Tammi hehe

Tammi had greyish skin, and was wearing a dark grey hoodie with a half mask over her mouth and a pair of orange goggles.

EJ: just call me EJ

EJ had on a black hoodie with a blue mask hiding her face, the eye holes for it had a black goo leaking out. From what I could see of her hand, she seemed to have a bluish-grey coloured skin similar to mine

The last girl left what pure white skin with jet black eyes like angle's. She was wearing a black dress that matched her eyes pretty well. It took her a while to speak up

Jane: I'm Jane.

Synthavo: S-Synthavo.... Synthavo Idox....

Jess: kinda a long name. Can I just call you puke sack?

Synthavo: well uh...

Tammi: h-how about void! L-look!

Tammi wrote my name out but mushed it together making the middle bold so it said synthavoidox

Tammi: s-see? Plus that cool t-t-teleport-t-ting was like y-y-you jumped through a v-void!

Synthavo: I suppose that makes sense.... Ok! You can just call me void!

I smile at the new Nickname, it was definitely better than puke sack.

Slenda: well now that that's done, Sythavo, it's obvious your not human but your presence is more demanding than a proxies. So I believe you may be an operator, like me.

Void: Operator? Proxie? What is all of that?

Slenda: well. Much like proxies we kill humans that enter our territories. However we always tend to have powers where as proxies have powers depending on circumstances like who they were while human and their operator. Operators have the power to create proxies from humans who have committed terrible crimes or have died a viscous death And unlike proxies, operators were never human. We have no past before we were operator's. That's the biggest reason why I believe you to be one, and why I'm going to train you, starting with basic combat. Stuff like thinking on your feet. Girls.

Void: wait wha-?

I hardly had time to finish my sentence before EJ slung a scalpel at my head. I panicked and threw up my hands in defense looking away. When I realized I was alive I assumed she missed and made a run for the stairs.

Jess: your dead puke sack!

She rushed me so I jumped on to the hand rail, Jess ran into the wall and fell back, I decided to keep her down by hitting her with wrestler style high risk, belly flopping on top of her, I then rushed to my feet and scrambled up the stairs only for the top to be blocked by Benny

Benny: aww, running right into my arms! how sweet!

I panicked and slipped, falling back down the stairs and landing on Jess, knocking myself cleen out.

Lazy: and that's a wrap guys! Hey void? You alright?

Void: zzzz

Lazy:..... Maybe I should include nurse Ann or Dr. Smiley....... Caoi for now!