IV

Sythavo pov:

I groan as I sat up, rubbing my head. I looked around at my surroundings; unsurprised by my environment. I was in benny's room; moreover, she was sleeping on top of my chest. I couldn't very well just move since I'd run the risk of awakening her and potentially dying. The best course of action seemed like moving through the void, but she might fall thought too. My only real option was to lay her until she woke up. Luckily it wasn't to much longer befor she started to stir. She sat up and looked at me as I sighed in relief.

Void: finally. I can move!

Bennie: said who?

She straddled my hip and grinned. Panicked, I opened a space behind me and fell through, bringing her with me. I tossed her off, out one exit as I fell through a separate one. I landed in the kitchen, standing on the table. I looked over to the fridge and saw Jackie was digging through the fridge violently.

Void: you good EJ?

EJ: NO! I can't find my damn. UUGH!

She slammed the fridge door and turned to look at me.

EJ: do you have kidneys?

I shrugged and looked around

Void: maybe? I don't know. I'm not really human so I'm kinda clueless about my own anatomy.

EJ: worth a shot.

She pulled out a scalpel and pounced, the blade aimed at my side. I quickly reached into a portal and pulled out the scalpel she had thrown at me before. I managed to pull it out just in time to block hers. We fenced about with the scalpels for a bit until EJ managed to put hers in my shoulder. She produced two more and began slashing. I was put on the offensive as I fended her off, careful not to fall from the table.

EJ: your pretty good at this. But it won't be long befor I have you pinned

Void: yeah I know. But you can't do this.

I kicked her in the chest, forcing her to stumble back and giving me time to open another portal beneath me. I floated in my little pocket dimension for a bit as I pulled the blade out of my shoulder. My off colored green blood drifted through the space for about a minute. The blood then drifted back into my wound which sealed shut once the blood was in.

Void: hu..... fast healing. So Jackie wants kidneys? I'll get her some. there all killers right? Maybe I can kill something to fit in. I'll bring her a corpse to get the kidneys from!

I then dropped out of my dimension, in to the woods at the edge of slendas domain. I set off into the nearby town, sticking to the alley ways do to my obviously inhuman appearance. It wasn't long befor someone came out. It was a man bringing a bag of garbage to a dumpster. I moved up behind him, gripping one of Jakies scalpels. As he turned around and looked at me his jaw dropped as he stared into my cosmic gaze.

Void: Hi.

I quickly put the scalpel in his throat before he could scream. He dropped to his knees, choking on his own blood. I opened a portal beneath the two of us and we fell. He turned upside down and I drifted down so our heads were aligned. I could feel his will to live; it was so weak and submissive. He must have been suicidal already. As we fell he managed to utter a single question.

Man: What.....are......you?

Void: what good will that knowledge do a corpse, sir?

As his last essences of life faded I dropped us into the mansion kitchen, his corpse landing on the table. Jess was currently eating a plate of bacon so she was pretty pissed that I brought a dead body to breakfast. Jackie on the other hand was eccentric. She had seen me drop in form the door way and rushed right over.

EJ: His kidneys are still intact right?

Void: Pretty sure, but his wind pipe is a mess.

Jess:...

EJ: Oh thank you void!

She hugged me tightly before putting her full attention on the body. She pulled out the scalpel in his throat  and quickly started carving up his sides.

Void: It was nothing, figured I should kill someone to fit in anyway.

Jess:... I was trying to eat....

Void: Shit, look jess I-

I'm cut off by jess planting her right first into the left side of my jaw. I stumbled back befor falling on to my ass in the door way. In a second she was on top of me with her knife in the floor next to my head.

Jess: next time you decide to go killing, you bring me with you. I want to see how the hell you do in the field.

She pulled the knife out of the floor and got off of me, walking over to her bacon. Jackie had her mask lifted just enough to reveal her razor sharp teeth digging into an organ. I pushed myself up to my feet and made my way over to the fridge to start digging through. I ended up poring myself a bowl of cereal, sitting in between Jess and Jackie. I was about half way done when I felt something gently press against my cheek. I turned to look at Jackie adjusting her mask, the corner of her mouth suggesting a smile.

EJ: Thanks again, sorry about the whole "trying to harvest your organs" thing. I promise I'll make it up to you.

She blushed as she put several zip lock baggies into the fridge. I watched her walk out of the kitchen with a bit of a spring in her step. Jess curled her lips into a snarl before walking out too. I finished my cereal and made my way to the living room where the TV was buzzing out. Surprised that it was fixed after mine and jess's skirmish I got closer to inspect it befor a wave of realization washed over me. But by the time I relized what was going on, it was too late. Two hands reached out and grabbed the side of my head. It pulled me forward real fast, slamming my head into the screen and knocking me out.

Lazy_boy: he just can't catch a break.

Void: I hate you.... so much....

Lazy_boy: I know. But I gave you a peck on the cheek from Jackie so..... yeah.

Void:...... thanks....

Lazy_Boy: ciao for now!