Seventeen.

Seventeen.

With my eyes closed, I lay completely still. If I can pretend like he's not here then he'll go away. Yes, that's my logic and I'm sticking to it. Ignore him until he goes away.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Do something."

My eyes are still shut but I can still see the humor in his tone. Nothing about what he's doing is in the least bit funny.

I wince when my chin is gripped roughly. Opening my teary eyes, I'm met with his disturbing glare as our foreheads touch. Imagine staring into the eyes of your other half. Your evil half. That's how I feel when I look into his eyes. Some of the qualities in Rich are what I see in myself. Selfish, secretive, and provoking. The way I treated my ex friends reflects the way Rich treats me now. Maybe Jake's right, Rich and I aren't that different.

"Get the hell up. What are you waiting for?"

"I can't move, you asshole!" I seethe wtih boiled rage. My loud outburst awakens Jake from his dormant state. He's now bobbing his head lightly, trying to keep himself awake.

"Well, let's solve that problem, shall we?" With a cunning grin, he walks over to me.

My whole body tenses from his close proximity; even my breathing has stopped. He seems to notice this because he winks at me before untying my restraints.

Now that I'm free I can stretch and rub my sore wrists. While I'm trying to ease the soreness of my tense muscles, I notice Jake's horribly alarming state. His black rimmed eyes droop while the rest of his body hunches over. I notice that the blood pouring from the wound in his left arm has slowed down. He is in unimaginable pain but at least he won't bleed to death. My eyes hold sympathy the longer I stare at his broken body.

From his small torso all the way down to his right leg; it's a disgusting sight. Blood is all over his body like a second skin. He's barely recognizable because Rich beat him so badly. I can only imagine how horrible it was for him because he's still healing from being stabbed a couple weeks ago.

"No need to strip, I already got that out the way." He grins smugly at my partially clothed body.

Looking down, I see that I'm only dressed in my pink bra and panties. He must have pulled my jeans off without me noticing. With my cheeks suddenly inflamed from the realization of him undressing me so quickly, I swallow nervously before looking back up. Rich is still eyeing me while Jake is doing it too- in a not so subtle way.

Once our eyes meet, his dart down to his lap, as if he's ashamed.  I expect this from Rich but not from him. Just him staring at my body like I'm a piece of meat makes me want to vomit. Rich is supposed to be the perverted one, not Jake.

Tears roll down my cheeks when Rich grabs my arm and forcefully positions me on my knees. I'm still on the bed but now I'm more exposed and vulnerable. Not to mention, he awakened the throbbing burn on my thigh. I know he carved something into it but I refuse to look.

"Since you don't know what to fucking do, I'll help you."

I squeak  when he takes my arms- the same arms I'm using to cover my body- and puts them around his nape. His toned chest presses against my small, sweaty one, making my heart race. When did he take his shirt off?

My eyes shut tightly when he tilts my chin up. I don't want to look at him so I shake my head vigorously while trying to pull my hands away from his neck. I manage to pull my hands away but am stopped when his grip around my wrists tightens.

"What did I say about moving from me?" He growls in my ear. His lips graze my earlobe, making me cringe.

"No, no...n-no!" I begin sobbing harder when he brings me closer. His hands go from my wrists all the way up my arms until I feel him squeeze my rear end. I'm  frightened and embarassed because I can't stop this from happening. How pathetic am I, huh? I can't even cover myself and I can't fight.  I need a way out of this and I need it now.