Thirty Five. [End]

Thirty Five.

"What the hell did you just say?" He frowns at me. His nose is wrinkled while his brows furrow.

Now normally this would bother me because I hate when he thinks I'm being irrational or crazy; but right now, I could care less about his opinion. I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.

"Tie him up. I'll be back."

My mind is focused on finding Casey. I need her to be alright. With that thought, I leave a puzzled Jake standing in my room. I know he is skeptical about this plan, but I don't really care. All I care about is making Rich suffer, even if it's just for five minutes.

He calls after me but I don't reply. Instead, I focus on finding my aunt. Pacing down the hallway, I stop at her door. This is it. She may be in there alive, or...I don't even want to think about it. Losing my aunt will destroy me even more. It will feel like someone pouring salt into my already opened wounds. I don't need anymore pain in my life. I've been through enough.

With steady breathing, I try to calm myself before getting worked up. I mean with all that just happened, I probably need a heart monitor right now.

Opening her door, I peek my head in. The room is quiet; almost too quiet. And the darkness overtakes my eyesight, forcing my eyes to squint. I can't see anything. Stepping in further, I leave the door cracked to allow light into the room. I'm afraid to turn the lights on because I'm afraid of what I'll see.

"Aunt Casey," I run over to her. She's lying in her bed, completely still.

At first my heart stops briefly because I don't see her chest rising and falling. But then I see her turn over. With a sigh of relief I quietly leave her room. I won't wake her.

"How is she? Is she alive?" Jake's concerned voice fills my ears as soon as I enter my room.

Putting my hair in a ponytail, I ponder some more. He doesn't need to know I left her a note. It's vague but at least she won't worry too much about me. I really do need to clear my head, and I know the right way to do it.

"Yeah," Nodding my head, I make my way over my closet to change. I'm feeling a bit daring but instead of going for my black XO cropped tee with high waisted shorts, I choose something more reserved. A light blue chambray top with faded skinny's and canvas shoes.

"Whoa," he eyes my body hungrily, making me blush slightly. I didn't expect to look this hot either but with Aunt Casey anything is possible. She chose every one of my outfits for me and she didn't dissapoint. I'm tired of old tee shirts and jeans anyway.

Looking at him too I can see he looks just as good. His shoes are navy blue addidas while his khaki pants are cuffed. I smile at the dark purple tee and sleeveless gray hoodie that reveals his toned arms. His eyes smolder while he evinces his approval of my outfit.

He keeps staring at me with soft eyes until I say,

"We're taking your car." With my hands on my hips, I stare down at Rich. There's mischief to my tone, and unrelenting wrath in my heart. I'm so enamored with getting even that it's not even funny anymore.

"Where to?" He asks dumbly, completely baffled by the turn of events. He is now staring grimly at Rich's constrained body just like I am. I notice the duct tape over his mouth, hands, and feet. That makes me even more excited. 

"We're going somewhere he'll be very familar with." I smirk devilishly.

#

Once we get him into Jake's 1967 Camaro, we drive off into the darkness. With my eyes now closed, I lean my sweaty head against the cool glass window. My entire body feels overheated, and not because of anxiety. Nope, I'm sweaty because of Rich's heavy ass. We had to lift him to put him in the trunk of the car.