12

Jungkook, Yoongi, and also Yoongi were sitting in Jungkook's room. A room both Yoongis were familiar with. Jungkook and present Yoongi sat on one bed while the other Yoongi was opposite of them.

The two Yoongi's were having a staring contest, as it seemed. They were still getting used to the fact that this was real. It had only been two hours since they found each other out.

Jungkook was nervously staring between the two. Where to start, is the question. Young Yoongi had asked about their relationship and there was a lot to tell. He turns towards his Yoongi, "shall we start?"

Yoongi just sighs, "I guess." The turn their attention towards Yoongi again. He looked confused. "How the hell did I end up with that kid? Ew." Past Yoongi grimaced. Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook gave a scowl. "I'm not a kid anymore."

Both Yoongis snort, "you're always a kid to me." They look at each other with wide eyes. This time Jungkook laughs. "I'm gonna ignore what you both said oh so creepily but it's so funny watching you two look like lost cats when you say the same thing."

The turned away from each other with flushed cheeks. "Well," Jungkook clapped, gaining their attention back to him. "Want to ask questions and we answer?" He directed to the Yoongi across from him. "Sure."

The couple looked at him expectantly. "First off.. how did you two.. you know.. become a thing." Yoongi scratched the back of his ear nervously. God, this is so weird, he thought. "You wanna answer Guk?" The younger shrugged.

"It was twenty-fifteen, and we were practicing for a stage performance. A staff member asked us to get something-."

"A dust rag." Present Yoongi reminded.

"Yes, a dust rag from a cleaning closet. Anyways, I had trouble finding it so you went to help me out. I was hesitant of course because at the time, I was still scared of you."

Present Yoongi laughed and shook his head, he couldn't believe his boyfriend was nervous around him before. He didn't talk very much and usually kept a straight face but he didn't think he was intimidating.

"When we were in there, one of the cleaning crew didn't see us and locked the door. We were stuck in there for a while so we got to know each other on a deeper level. I don't think we would be together if that didn't happen."

Past Yoongi scoffed. "That's it? We just bonded in a closet? Seems a little, underwhelming." The younger shrugged, "well this isn't some novel or book. Just an everything type of thing."

Young Yoongi shook his head, moving onto the next question, which was geared to his older self. "So.. sexuality? What are we? Does our family know?"

"Yes, everyone knows and they are fine with it. They kind of expected it since I was a kid. ARMY doesn't know yet so we are still in a hidden relationship. As for sexual orientation, the line gets a little foggy. I've never really liked any other guys until I started developing feeling towards Kookie."

Jungkook nodded his head at the information, Yoongi probably telling him at some point. "Okay, how did you ask Jungkook out? Was I awkward, I can already tell I was." Younger Yoongi wrapped his arms around himself.

Jungkook snorted, "you couldn't even go one sentence without stuttering." His boyfriend pouted at his younger self's lack of self esteem. He can see now that he has gotten better with improving and loving himself.

"It wasn't much but Kook and I went to the roof and gazed at the stars. We got all personal and shit and it slipped." Yoongi explained. He remembered it like it was yesterday (although he did try to erase the nervousness).