19 *end

The bold and italic sentences are ones referencing the future (aka past chapters). If that didn't make sense, you'll get it when it's there.

Anyways, happy last chapter!!

~

"-ngi?!"

"Yoongi!"

When Yoongi opened his eyes, the sight was bleary and unfocused. However he could see six figures towering over him. He blinked a few times, making his vision clear. He was in the bathroom. The lights were bright, the storm outside was loud and crashing against the window.

2018... The members.. I'm back home.

Yoongi sat up with a gasp, meeting the faces of his six, confused and worried, bandmates. "Yoongi, what's-." He interrupted Jin by giving the older a hug. "I'm so sorry I've been so mean to you guys. I'm just scared of failure. But I can see it's not going to happen. Im sorry for being gone." He poured his emotions out, beginning to cry.

"Gone?" Taehyung asked confused. He was worried about the older, maybe he hit his head or something when he fell. Is that why he's acting like this? Should we take him to the hospital.

"We went to go with Hoseok to patch up his nose. We came back and saw you passed out on the floor." Jin explained with a frown. Did he not remember?

So it's still the same night as when I left, Yoongi thought. He directed his attention to the younger who was attempting to look mad and not worried. "Hoseok-ah." The said boy looked over at Yoongi with a small scowl.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit you. You were just trying to help, I get that. But can you try not to be as harsh? We all aren't experienced as much as you are." Yoongi sincerely looked into Hoseok's eyes. He was genuinely sorry, he went way too far this time.

All of the members were shocked at this apology. It's like Yoongi woke up a new man. It's only been a couple of hours since they last saw him. What changed in that time?

The scowl was wiped off of Hoseok's face, turning into open-mouthed shock. Yoongi seriously apologized? This is like our first civil conversation since... forever! "I'm sorry too. I should work on being more patient with not just you, but everyone on the group. I'm sorry for all the name calling and disrespect I've given you." He stuttered out an apology.

There was a mutual, silent, agreement that they were forgiven. Yoongi then looked at all of the members crouching around him. He wiped his eyes, stopped crying. "I'm sorry for everything I've done. I know I can be rude and closed off but I've always been like that. I'll try to work harder to be a better person."

"You're already a good person, just scared. I am too," Jimin empathized, "what if I'm not good enough of a dancer? I can't sing. My cheeks are puffy, I need to lose weight. What if one of you gets hurt? Just constant self-doubt, you know?" Yoongi nodded. He never knew this side of Jiminie. He was a horrible Hyung.

"I'm sorry Jiminie, I didn't even know-," Jimin held out his hand and smiled. "No one did, only Taehyung. You can talk to him about anything." The two smiled at each other. Yoongi thought it was sweet that he had someone to fall back on. He hoped someone could fall on him.

He snapped his neck to the youngest member, who hasn't spoken a word since the whole ordeal. He noticed how Jungkook was deep in thought, biting his lip. His fringe was in his face.