Chapter Fourty Three

I love you all the way to the moon, my little OCTAPLLAMA’S (Octopus + Llama = Octapllama) And I have my Maths test, Geo assignment, English assignment and TONS of Homework so my chpaters from now on will be… minutre. Sorry! And also I won’t be able to read your stories for awhile.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

“HANNAH?!?!” I scream, “Hannah Heyward?”

Zayn comes bounding into the room, “Is that Hannah? Is she ok? What’s happening? Can I talk to her?”

“I-“ I began to say, but he forcefully yanks the phone out of my hands.

“Ow!” I say as they sting painfully, Zayn, However, doesn’t seem to care.

“HelloHi?Hannah?Areyouthere?” He says in a big rush, practically jumping up and down with anticipation.

She says something and he viably relaxes by the sound of her voice.

“Oh, I’m so glad you’re ok.” He says, sinking down onto my bed.

“You’ll be in there for how long?”

“Really? Wow!”

She laughs.

“When can I see you?”

He jumps up. “Now?”

She laughs again and says something else. “Ok, Ok, Han-I’M COMING!”

“Bring Harry and Niall? You want to talk to them?” Zayn looks up at me, an evil sort of gleeful smile stretched across his face. “Oooh… they’re in trouble!”

“Huh?” I say, confused. “What did I do now?”

“Goodbye!” Zayn says happily. “I’ll see you soon!”

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.