Chapter Fourty Five

Ok… So I’m MEGA BUSY. No joke, SUPER EXTREMLY EXTROIDANRLY BUSY. So I will not be able to read your fan fictions! I’m sorry, I feel really bad! But I have heaps of assignments and tests coming so…. Tell them to me later! And also, I would just like to remind everyone that I DO NOT ADVERTISE FOR PEOPLE I DON’ T KNOW. And if I do advertise, It’s only because I know them and love their book.

X Gwen

.

.

.

In The afternoon.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

“Bye ALANA!” I called, waving.

She grinned and waved back, hopping into the car, Eliza was talking to her mother and after half a minute she hugged her and took a couple of steps back, grinning and waving like the mad man she is inside.

“So..” said Eliza when the car had gone. “ Tomorrow’s  the day of the concert.”

“It is.” I said, looking everywhere but at her.

“Are you going to go?”

“No.” I said bluntly.

“Are you going to go to the second concert?”

“Maybe. I don’t know. I don’t know if they would still want to see me.”

“Can I come with you, If you do go?”

“Maybe.”

“Yay!” She said jumping up and down. “OMG! Thank you soo much!” She hugged me tightly, I swear I couldn’t breathe.

“Hey, I didn’t say you could go!” I said, laughing.

“Yes you did!” she said, tossing her hair off her shoulder and laughing.

“No, I didn’t!”

“You basically did.”

I poked her. “Stop talking poo, Deitch.”

She just laughed.

.

.

.

Hannah’s POV

.

.

.

“Han?” said Zayn, coming into my room in the hospital.

I looked up and softened. “Yes, Zayney?”

“I have something to tell you.” He said nervously.

“I have something to tell you too.”

“You first.” He said.

I laughed. “No! You’re not getting out of it mister!”

“Ok.” He said, taking a deep breathe. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“I am you’re girlfriend.” I said, frowning. “Zannah, Remember?”

“No.. I mean my real-life girlfriend!”

“I am you’re real-life girlfriend.” I said, getting even more confused.

“I knew this wasn’t going to work.” He said, muttering to himself.

I cocked my head. “Knew what wasn’t going to work?”

“This.” He said, leaning forward and kissing me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aaaah! Stop! No! DON’T KILL ME! I just gave you a long chappie.. so this a short one. I KNOW it’s an annoying cliff-hanger, But LIFE’S LIKE THAT. SMILEY FACES AND LOVE HEARTS <3 XD

Also, Check out my latest fan fictions! I have two new ones out, The MatchMaker and The Unexpected side-effect of L.OV.E, And will probably have a couple more coming soon! Don’t read them if you don’t want to, I’m not forcing you.

X Gwen