Chapter Fourty Six

Ok.. Since I’m not a big fan of the mushy icky kissing details and stuff, (Whenever I read fan fictions and they kiss in it I scream “MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!” And cover my eyes as the words hurt my mind).  So, I’m not going to put much detail into the kiss.

In fact, I’m not going to put any in at all.

X Gwen

.

.

.

Hannah’s POV

.

.

.

He kissed me slowly, then breaking apart studied me before leaning back.

“Is that.. Is the ok?”

I still hadn’t opened my eyes. “What.. the kiss or the fact that you have minty breath?”

He laughed. “The kiss.”

“Yeah.. It was ok… It was more than ok.”

“It was?” He said with surprise in his voice.

“It was… the best one I’ve ever had, If you’re not counting the one Billy Dunthy gave me in year nine.”

“No I meant… is it ok I kissed you? And who is Billy Dunthy?”

“It’s fine you kissed me. And Billy Dunthy was the guy I had a crush on for two years.”

“So it’s just.. fine?”

“It’s heart stopping, Pulse racing, hand sweating ok.”

“Ok, good!” He said, laughing. “I was wondering if… well, first can you open your eyes?”

“Ok.” I said and opened them.

He smiled and brushed some hair away from my face. “I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.”

“Ooh!” I said, “Know I know what you mean!”

He laughed. “So… was that a yes?”

“Yes!”

“Good.” He said again. Then he frowned. “So how did Billy Dunthy kiss you?”

“Well it was raining and we were standing on opposite sides of the bus stop, he inched closer and so did I.  we huddled together under his umbrella, he looked at me for a second and then kissed me. It was like one of the kisses from the movies.”