1 / Intro ; Bronx, NY

Asia POV :

-

      "Asia, she's doing great. Your due date is coming around the corner. Are you ready?" said my doctor as she put down her clipboard and turned to her computer tapping in information. "Everything is happening so fast. I'm sure ready for her to come out though." I said giggling and rubbing my belly. "She looks so healthy, this was an amazing journey with you Asia." said my doctor looking back at me smiling.

      I sit up with her hand supporting me helping me sit up from the bed. I put back on my shoes and grab my purse and help out the door. I walk down the hallway and see Dave talking to someone on the phone. I walk to him and he hangs up the phone quickly putting it in his pocket. "Who was that?" I say standing in front of him with a questioning look on my face. "It was a spam caller." he said looking at me.

       I shrug my shoulders and we head out the door and get into the car. I plug my phone into the AUX cord and I put on "We Gonna Make It" by Jadakiss and I bob my head to the beat. "Y'all just talking, I'm doing it well." I say rapping along with the song looking at Dave through the corner of my eye pointing my hands different direction while rapping. "You my lil hood chick." Dave said while laughing and bobbing his head too. I laugh with him and we eventually pull up at our apartment in the Bronx.

Dave POV :

     We get out the car and go into the apartment

     We get out the car and go into the apartment. We ride up the elevator as I'm sweating and getting a little nervous. I had someone calling and blowing up my damn phone that Asia has no idea about and if she did, she would hate me.

      She wouldn't even wanna have my daughter. She goes in front of me to unlock the door and she opens it. I walk past her to walk into the bathroom. I close and lock the door and I call Jade back. Ring ring ring ring... "Hello?" I said as I hear the phone click. She was talking to someone off the phone and I waited while sitting on the toilet lid bouncing my leg.

      "Dave?" she said when she returned to the phone. "Hey babygirl. I'm busy today. Tomorrow I got you." I whispered into the phone avoiding to get caught. "Okay. My shopping spree comes first. You better spoil me." Jade said and I said okay. We wrapped up our conversation and I stepped out the bathroom to hearing the microwave beeping. I walk into the kitchen to Asia on her phone waiting for her pizza rolls to cool off.