3 / Baby

Asia POV :

(Pretend that there's a baby bump lol)

         I sit down in my room looking at my TV that was off

I sit down in my room looking at my TV that was off. I was waiting for Dave to return home with my ring. It was about to be pitch black outside and I couldn't wait any longer. I needed some fresh air. I put on my red bape jacket and some basic grey leggings and my clean white huaraches.

    I walked out my house grabbing my keys and I walked to the elevator and waited for it to go to the main entrance but instead it stopped on floor 2 and opened up letting some man come in:

I looked at him as he walked in on his phone and the elevator closed. He looked over at me and I looked at him back but he turned away. "I like your shoes." he said looking down at my feet. I looked straight ahead while thanking him. "Thanks, did you just move to this complex?" I said turning my head to the left looking at him scrolling on his Twitter.

    "Nah, I been here I just was on vacation. I never seen you around." he said locking his phone and putting it in his back pocket. I nod my head and laughed a little bit. "Yeah, I'm always locked up in this house ever since I got pregnant." I said while I notice we are both laughing.

    "Well I'm Q, your name?" he said to me while looking into my eyes. I felt my soul melt a little. He was so fine. It was wrong to think that while I was with Dave but we all have secrets crushes like celebrity crushes.

    It wasn't like I was gonna make out with him in the elevator. The door finally opened and I stepped out with him following me out the building. We went our separate paths and that was that. I sat down on the bench and watched as the sunset was coming to an end.

    I missed it but it was alright. I stayed sitting looking at the sky. It was plain and simple. Eventually I saw a familiar car pull up. It was Dave. I stood up and crossed my arms. He parked the car and walked out ad she came over to me and gave me a hug.

    "You look cozy." he said letting go of me and looking me up and down. "Let's go upstairs." I said. We eventually went into our house and went into our room and starting talking on our bed. "I got you this. It's a promise ring. It's to start things out slow so I can propose properly. I love you." he said putting the ring on my finger and looking me in the eyes deeply. He was the man for me. I loved him so damn much. He would never hurt me.

    We got ready for bed, ate dinner and then we feel asleep. Everything went fine and well.

Two weeks later - 4:30pm

    "Dave! Dave! Dave!" I screamed while I jumped out the shower looking down at the floor. My water had broke and I was freaking the hell out. He came rushing in confused and nervous for me. "I'm going into labor! My water broke, see!" I said pointing at the floor.

    He dashes towards me helping me out the bathroom to throw on some sweats and a jacket. I put on his nike slides as he went back into the bathroom to turn the shower off and the light. "You got this baby. I got you." he said comforting me supporting my back as we walked out the house.

    We went into the elevator and I saw Q down the hall trying to catch up with the elevator but it closed just before he could get in. The elevator door opened and we walked to the car. I sat in the back seat in so much damn pain. I was damn near screaming on the top of my lungs. I was laying down across the backseat while Dave was rushing and panicking as he drove.

    "Move the FUCK out my way!" he screamed at the car going slow in front of him. 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital. I came out the car with Dave helping me and some valet guy. We walked in together and I was rushed to a room. I put on my grown and I laid down as I fell pressure down there.

    "Doctor!" I yelled. 3 came rushing into my room. "I'm ready to push." I said calmly breathing breath heavy. They shut the sliding door and helped me push. "1 2 3 PUSH." the blonde doctor said as she held my hand.

     Dave was right beside me holding my other hand telling me to push. "AHHHHH!" I screamed as I tried to push my hardest and felt the pressure to go lower and lower. "I see the head!" red headed doctor said. She helped gently take the baby out as I screamed and pushed again.

    Tears. Tears fell from my eyes. I barely cried but I just gave birth to my baby girl. I hear her busting out into tears. The doctor put her in my arms as I cried with my baby girl. "Mommy got you." I said rocking her slowly and gently while looking at Dave. He was tearing up.

    Nothing was falling but his eyes were flooding up. The doctor took my baby girl away to get her situated and I wiped my tears. "Wow." he said in shock as a tear fell down from his eye onto the roof of his top lip.

    "I can't believe I just watched my daughter be born." he said still in shock. I giggled and gave him a hug. "I love you." I said in his ear. I wiped his tears and he wiped mine. My daughter was just born.

    The doctor came back in with some papers. "One question, what's her name?" the red headed doctor said. I hesitated for a moment. I said "Amira" and Dave said "Kamina". We all looked at each other and I shrugged looking back at the doctor. "Amina. Her name is Amina."

-

•••

Do you like the name?

Do you guys like Q? I think he's real cute.

Do you think Dave is gonna step up and be a good boyfriend that's FAITHFUL to his family or continue to play games?

Any comments or suggestions?

I love you guys so damn much & thank you so much for all the positivity and feedback and love from the book.