5 / Caught Up

( Stay tuned and Dave will be singing ^ that song by the end of this chapter 😂 )

Asia POV :

    I got my babygirl dressed to go eat lunch with our friend Q

I got my babygirl dressed to go eat lunch with our friend Q. Q was so nice to me and especially Amina like she was his own but he knew his boundaries. I told him about Dave's infidelities in the past but Q told me if he did it then, then he might be doing it again so when I get home, I'm checking his phone period. I finally got done doing Amina's hair and she looked so adorable:

 I finally got done doing Amina's hair and she looked so adorable:

I texted Q telling him we'd be on our way. I grabbed my purse and I held Amina in my arms and we walked to the car. I put her in her carseat and I got into the car, started the engine and we blasted off. We drove down the road listening to some baby shark music and some 'Johny Johny' music.

Amina clearly liked it so I just left it on. We eventually arrived at the lunch and I got out the car and got Amina and we headed in. I put Amina in a high chair and I waited for Q. Q's real name was Quincy but it wasn't for me.

Amina already learned how to say Q so easily it rolls off her tongue, I have to be careful around Dave with her. Q finally walked in. "Hey babygirl. Sorry about the hold up." he said sitting down across from me. "It's okay." I said blushing. He just called me babygirl.

"So what are we eating?" he said picking up a menu and flipping through it. I did the same. We stayed in silence for 5 minutes looking at our menus. "I know what I'm getting. Pasta bowl with steak and Amina is getting rice and corn." I said looking at Amina playing with crayons they provided her. "You look stunning today." Q said looking at me into my eyes like when we first met. "You are perfect. You are beautiful." he said.

I gushed and blushed even more. Dave NEVER talked to me like this, it made me feel special. I loved Q as a friend and human being but he was making me feel so special that I just wanted to lean over and kiss him. I looked around.

Should I kiss him?

"Q, you're amazing and all but I-" I said before him cutting me off. "But you have Dave and it's okay. I got you as a friend. I always will." he said reaching for my hand on the other side of the table and I did the same. "You can do it." he said looking at me into my eyes. He knew about Dave and the past but he wasn't cheated now or was he? I didn't know. I dropped out. I dropped Q's hands.