8 / Planner

Quincy POV :

     I was in the living room watching Jaclyn and Amina playing with Jaclyn's barbies

     I was in the living room watching Jaclyn and Amina playing with Jaclyn's barbies. I was almost near falling asleep because I had no sleep last night because of Tasha, me and her were chilling or whatever and we got a little intimate or whatever but it was nothing serious, it was just to help myself out and her out, and I wouldn't want us to do it with a stranger or some shit so we just went to each other for help but it didn't even last that long.

     It happened again so I stood up and walked to the door. "Who is it" I said in confusion. "It's Asia." Asia said from the other side of the door. I was confused, wasn't she supposed to be at work? Whatever. I opened my door and saw Asia looking a hot mess. Her hair was flying everywhere, her shirt was ripped on the bottom and her lip was busted and bleeding. "Asia, what h-" I began to say.

     She put her hand in my face and walked into my house walking to Amina picking her up. "I don't want to talk about it. I just wanna go home." she said with Amina in her her hand facing towards me. I was so confused. I just shrugged and waved her off. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and she walked out the door. She was one bipolar chick.

Jade POV :

    I arrived home, I parked my car in the driveway and I walked to the door

I arrived home, I parked my car in the driveway and I walked to the door. I walked in and I saw my house ripped and destroyed by Dave, Dave had a baseball bat in his hand. I was confused and I was scared. "What the hell happened?" I screamed once I walked into my house and saw the full view of my so called house now. This was a mess. "You thought you could rob me huh?" he said walking closer to me. I was annoyed at this point, I just rolled my eyes. I wanted to come home and freaking rest but I couldn't.

I acted as if I was confused and didn't know what was happening. "Dave. I would never do such a thing and you know that." I said with fear in my heart. I was already beaten up by Asia, I didn't want to get beaten by Dave. Dave was physical towards me in the past but it died down. "Asia, who else goes to Fashion Nova and Forever 21?" he said twirling the bat around and getting so close I could feel his heated body warmth.

I couldn't say anything. I just admitted to it, I wasn't about to get bashed and gashed with a bat. Hell to the no-no. "Fine, it was me." I said with the fear wrapping up all around me and choking me. I couldn't feel or say anything. It was almost like everything left my body and went into Dave with full force and strength and that caused him to hit me with the bat causing everything and everyone BLACK.

Asia POV:

    I arrived home and I was heated

    I arrived home and I was heated. I didn't wanna talk to anyone about anything. The fact that this stupid ass whore had the nerve to talk about my daughter that has more class than her and Dave combined. Honestly, I shouldn't have brushed Quincy off like that but I did because I was upset, I really hope he didn't get mad.

     I sat down in my living room and I started texting my best friend Chanel. She helped me with everything and I always pushed her back while I was with Dave. I was talking to her on the phone about Jade:

"She had me fucked up all the way." I said.

"If I ever see her I will beat her ass for you."

I laughed. "She also had the nerve to come for Amina."

"Wait. What she say?"

"She called my kid a stupid ass." I said.

I heard a gasp but nothing else and then I heard some house keys. "Hold up. I'll be there soon." she said.

I said okay and then I hung up. I shrugged and sat down and watched Amina play with her blocks. I was so stressed and tired at the same time but I just laid my head down and slowly fell asleep.

•••••

Sorry chapter is short