7 / Messy

Dave POV :

     I woke up

     I woke up. I turned around and checked the time on my phone. It was 10:25am. I turned around and noticed Jade wasn't in the bed so I got right up and walked to the living room. "Jade?" I said looking around. I looked in the living room and kitchen and then I went into the bathroom and couldn't find this chick.

    I didn't know where Jade was so I went out the door and saw that her car was gone, she probably went to work. I was at the window and I heard my phone ring so I walked to her room and grabbed my phone and answered for Jade:

"Hey Dave, I'm at work. Sorry I didn't wake you up." she said.

I sighed in relief. "Okay, I though you weren't okay or something." I said sitting on the bed.

She giggled. "Nope just at work, I love you. I'll talk to you later." she said and hung up.

   Since she was gone I got ready and got into my car and rode out. I was just riding around didn't know where to go. I missed Asia and Amina but I know that Asia wasn't gonna let me see her or my daughter. I fucked up but I was lost and didn't know what to do. I ended up parking at the mall. I wanted to go buy some new Jordans, I stepped out the car and stepped into the mall and walked to Foot Locker.

     "Yo! My man Dave!" said Jimmy walking up to me dabbing me up. He worked here and always hooked me up on the latest deals. "Yo. Lemme get those red ones." I said pointing to the red Jordans. He took my box and went into the back to get my size.

      I saw this gorgeous woman looking at some shoes. I approached her. "Hey. I'm Dave. You look gorgeous in that dress ma." I said licking my lips and smirking at her. She smiled and gave me her number, it was that easy. "I'm Serine" she said I nodded and talked to her until Jim came back.

This is Serine:

back to Dave's POV

back to Dave's POV...

     Jimmy came with the box and ringed it up, I handed him my credit card and he swiped it and waited a couple of minutes, "Declined, you broke." he said laughing. I checked behind me to make sure no one was listening but good thing Serine left, I don't think she would mess with a broke nigga but I had money on that card. "Balance?" I said looking confused.

     He looked and laughed. "18 damn dollars." he said shaking his head. I took my card back and walked out the damn store. Where is my cash? I walked to the ATM and tried to see my latest transactions, I put in my code and it read this:

  County of Manhattan Bank List
00:12:30am : Online Payment, FASHION NOVA - $297.29
00:12:49am : Online Payment, FOREVER21 - $629.93 (View all 20 payments from yesterday)

     Yeo! What the fuck. Jade was the only one who I was with and her slick ass wouldn't think I would figure out, her ass is done.

Asia POV :

     I ringed Quincy's doorbell and gave him a hug and Amina did the same

     I ringed Quincy's doorbell and gave him a hug and Amina did the same. "She's in good hands, I gotchu." he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and bent down to give Amina a talk and hug and kiss. "Listen to Quincy, be a good girl babe." I said standing up and waved them goodbye. I went into my car and I drove to the nail salon that I'd be working at.

      I arrived and I stepped in. I walked in and everyone was working. I put my code in and I took my jacket off and noticed someone 100%. I remember her contact photo on Dave's phone. I don't remember her name but it was Jade or Jada. I walked to her not caring. "Hello." I said and her eyes went frozen and shook.

      She gulped and started bolting with sweat. I saw it. I saw the guilt and I laughed and walked away. "I know you Jade." I said hoping it was the right name I said sitting on my station and I laughed. She was the bitch that messed with my man.

      I already knew she knew who I was that's why she was frightened. She ran out the salon, not knowing really why but I didn't care. I sat down with my client and did her nails. I filed them and talked to her about life, just sparkling up a conversation so I was busy and entertained and not stressing over dumb shit.

      I saw Jade outside the window on the phone freaking out and biting her nails. I had the little bitch shook. I chuckled to myself. I glued on acrylics to my client and filed them to a coffin shape. "Yess, this looks good already." I said making her smile. I saw Jade walk in from the corner of my eye.

      I finished my clients nails and I went outside for my break. Jade came outside to try to talk to me. "I'm sorry about everything I didn't m-" she said before I cut her off. "I don't wanna hear it bitch, go paint some nails bitch." I said putting my hand to her face looking away. She scoffs and laughed. "Bitch you think I give a fuck, YOU got cheated on bitch I was just trying to make him happy hoe for you and your stupid ass daughter!" she said.

    It's one thing to talk about my life, one thing to talk about me, and one thing to talk about Dave but when you come for my daughter, my child. It was fucked up for her to mention my kid in this conversation. This bitch had me fucked up, something came over me:

       "What did you say?" I said tying my hair up and kicking off my slides. This bitch was dead ass wrong. "I said, your stupid ass daughter!" she said leaning it. I ran up tackling her ass down like a quarterback. I went on top of her and starting dogging and decking her ass. I stepped up and started stomping her body as she screamed in pain trying to escape my stomps and kicks.

      I grasped her hair and started dragging her and kicking the back of her head. Some man pulled me off of her as I tried to escape his arms. "You got me fucked up hoe! STD filled ass cunt!" I said kicking and pushing trying to get the man to let go of me. I went back into the salon and grabbed my shit. "I QUIT." I yelled and walked out and drove my ass Quincy's house to pick up my kid.

•••••••

Was Jade more fucked up for robbing Dave or speaking on someone kid?

Do you like Quincy and Asia should be together?

Go to my account for my chapter update schedule: Sorry I was slacking y'all ❤️