6 / Focus

Dave POV :

    Man, I fucked up big time

Man, I fucked up big time. I was driving to Jade's house once again. She was the only place I could go too. I wasn't fucking with Romeo after he tripped up on me. Jade was like a wife to me.

She was more of a wife than Asia and it's crazy to say that but she actually cared for me and loved me, just like I loved her. I was tired, I just wanted to cuddle up with the girl and fall asleep. I was caught cheating, it really sucked. Asia was good to me and didn't deserve to be cheated on but it's just because I was bored.

Not a good excuse but I get bored of the same ole thing. I needed something new, and once I got tired of Jade I found Rhea, and once I was tired of Rhea and I went to the next girl and next girl and so on but no one had my mind blown like Jade, she was a man's fantasy. She was bad as hell. The way she treated me made me love her so damn much was her attitude.

I finally arrived to Jade's house again. I parked in the front and I went to her front door and knocked. She finally opened the door and looked shocked. "I got kicked out. She found out." I said with a mug on my face looking at her priceless expression. She looked shocked and scared. "Is she coming for me?" she said about to get poured down with sweat.

I shook my head no and I walked in. I put my trash bag of clothes in her room and I laid out on her bed. "You seemed tired." she said coming in with a bag of potato chips. "Yup. I'm about to fall out." I said and then I slowly drifted off to sleep in her bed...

Asia POV :

    I was on the phone with Quincy ranting about what just happened

I was on the phone with Quincy ranting about what just happened. I was listening to my gut and my gut was right. "Literally, why me? I did everything I could do." I said to Quincy while I was sweeping the phone screen glass up while the phone was on the corner on speaker.

"Like, that man got me fucked up. Fuck him." I said not giving Quincy a chance to talk. "Yeah, you good without him. I gotchu." he said. I smiled and blushed while listening to his raspy "I just woke up from a nap" voice. "Hey Q, I'm sorry about the lunch. I was just feeling guilty." I said getting closer to the phone. He paused and didn't say anything for a while.