Busy Day

Ok sorry I haven't uploaded in a while :( things have been kind of hectic.

Also this story is unedited, cause I'm tired I'll get back to it later. Other than that enjoy :D

-Logan- 

Things have really change around here. My life which up until a couple weeks ago was focused mainly on getting Cole to be mine has done a complete 360, not only are Cole and I together but he knows my secret and we've spent the last few days, training and preparing for some sort of impending war. 

I had gone back to work a week after our guests arrived. Joey was quite adamant that I go back seeing as Cole was no longer in a condition that I would need to constantly watch him. I however really didn't see the point of going back to work there, since the point of working there was yet another ploy to get Cole to notice me. I mostly didn't want to go back with Stacie eye-raping me every second (shudders) and always finding an excuse to touch me. I still went back though because I couldn't do that to Joey, she had given me a job and a place to stay when she didn't even know me, I could imagine my mom shaking in her head in disappointment if I had just up and quit the job. 

It's funny that I've spent the last three years suppressing any memory of my past but now, actually remembering things isn't that bad the good times I remembered brought a smile to my face and the bad memories well I've taken a different perspective on them, the way i now see it is that if the murder of my mother didn't happened and I hadn't seen my father performing the acts of infidelity then it eouldn't lead me to run away and find my mate and if I could go back and change the events I wouldn't because with all the challenges I've faced in my life they just made me stronger in will mind and strength. They were lessons that showed I could face a lot and come out on top. 

"Order up!" Stacie called bringing me out of my reverie, today was a particularly busy day, I don't know where all these people came from. The diner was full and that has never happened before Stacie and I were up to our necks in orders and customers complaining about not getting their food fast enough. At one time I had to bite my tongue to stop me yelling at a guy, the nerve I mean couldn't he see that there were only two of us, geesh, the least he could do was wait. I hate it when people complain about the little things I mean it's not like I wasn't trying to bring him his food as fast as I could. 

"Oh my, my, looks like we've got ourselves a full house. I can't remember a time when the diner was this packed." Joey looked around the overflowing with people.

"Well Joey that's because there has never been a time when the diner was this full, what's going on? Where did all these people come from? I don't remember anything about a tourist visit." Stacie whined, in that irritating voice of hers. 

At the moment it was my lunch break but it didn't look like I was going to be able to leave even for a second. i served a few at the people that were at the front of the line at the counter hoping that I would see a reduction in the mass of people. 

There was none.

"Joeeey we can't go on like this we need someone else to help I should've had my break ages ago." Stacie continued whining, I don't know what her problem was, yeah sure there were a few more people here than normal...OK well more than a few but her whining wasn't helping at all in fact all it seemed to be doing was annoying the hell out of me.