Visiting Joey

OK So this chapter was originally called Ambush for those of you who might be confused. I kinda cut the chapter short so the name didn't fit. 

-Logan-

Cole was mine! Officially and eternally mine! My wolf howled with pleasure at the thought. Finally I had my other half and we were complete. I have to say it is the most euphoric feeling ever. I feel like I'm on a high. After he passed out from exhaustion, I simply laid there and watch him. Before when we had the make out session at his house I thought that he had that after sex look. That look was pale in comparison to his actual after sex look. His entire body was flush and slick and he looked as sexy as hell. His hair wildly tousled, his lips pink and swollen, his cheeks a rosy colour, his face looked serene with a small smile on his lips, his hands supporting his head as he curled into my side. 

I couldn't stop the smile that made its way on my lips as I looked down at him. This day had without a doubt been the best day of my life. I remembered the feeling I had when I marked him. it was like a part of me went into him and a part of him transferred to me. We were linked, connected forever by our souls. I pulled Cole closer to me causing him to mumbling incoherently before settling back into blissful oblivion, while I followed behind shortly finally giving into sleep. 

***

"Cole come back here right now!" I yelled from his room in the house. I heard him giggle from another room in the house. 

"No!" he laughed. Ugh!

"Cole! you have got to finish what you started!" I whined. I think I have created a monster. It's been a few days since I've mated Cole and let's just say he has change. Not a dramatic change but with me he's more open and who knew behind that shy exterior lurked a tease...a massive tease. Now he's left me on his bed with a raging hard-on, just great.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of things that would deflated my rock hard friend, but my mind kept wandering back to my mate. God he was full of surprises and I loved that I was the only one that got the privilege to discover them. OK stop thinking about Cole think of sad things, dead puppies, the animal's heads that were hung in this room. OK that did it, well it did until I opened my eyes to see Cole hovering over me smiling at me seductively. How did hell did I miss him entering the room? I'm a sad excuse for a wolf when it comes to my mate. 

"Hi," he whispered huskily, his voice sounding seductive and filled with lust. His peppermint breath wash over my face clouding all my sense and before you know it I had him pinned under me. 

"You've been a very bad boy." I whispered to him as I nibbled his ears, smirking when he shivered from my touch. "What do you think I should do to you?" I asked as I rubbed against him. He moaned.

"I've been a naughty boy, I should be punished." he whispered, staring intensely in my eyes and damn if those words with his husky accented voice didn't push me over the edge. As I claimed his lips in a dominating kiss I proceeded to punish this sexy ass teasing beauty before me.

"So what are we doing today?" Cole asked as he laid on my chest tracing patterns. I ran my hands through his hair absentmindedly as I stared at the mark that stated he was mine. It was a crescent moon with a paw print in the curve. I had a similar one on my right shoulder at the back. Cole had pretty much freaked when he saw it. I kinda forgot to tell him what to expect, but he calmed down once I should him mine and told him that it was just a symbol that he was mine and that we were connected.