Into the Swing of things

The night was almost over. Seeing as though I can't just leave I tried to get VEGA to talk to the dipshit with the glasses, unfortunately it was right outside the kids rooms. I instructed VEGA to try and keep our origins a little more under wraps, what they don't know won't hurt them.

So VEGA only explained that we were teleported here and now I was stuck to 'Ruby'. And I haven't been on Earth for a long long time. He decided it was too late for explaining the whole situation and that we should see him with Ruby tomorrow afternoon over tea.

I gave him the finger.

...

I stood outside the kids room, thoroughly pissed that Dickface fucked me over like this. The wait wasn't bad, better then laying for years in some shitty sarcophagus I figured.

Soon enough it was morning and movement could be heard inside the rooms. Before long the occupants from the room I came to the world in came out and were sufficiently startled as to seeing my presence again.

"Wah!" The silver haired girl said, surprised. She was the first one out the door and jumped back. She was dressed in an ice blue shirt and outfit with a snowflake of sorts imprinted on the back.

"Great. He is still here." She didn't sound amused and had quickly regained her composure.

"Well, considering he is chained to Ruby I feel as if we will be seeing more of him.. least we can do is introduce ourselves.. right?" This was suggested by a black haired girl wearing a black and white outfit with a skirt of sorts. She had a cute bow adorning her head.

"Yeah I guess." The blonde haired girl, behind the black haired one said. She was wearing a much more revealing outfit, short shorts, tank top with stomach exposed, showing lots of cleavage and she wore a a brown jacket over it all.

Then VEGA interjected. "Brilliant, I'll start. Hello! I'm VEGA, a Sentient Intelligence assigned to Mars. Pleasure to meet you all."

A light chuckle was heard from the back of the line. "We already know you, VEGA. I'm Ruby, Ruby Rose. Leader of team RWBY, pleasure to meet you." She wore a black and red top and dress with a long red hood.

Going down the line the blonde haired one spoke next. "Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's sister."

"Blake Belladonna, it's a pleasure." She seemed the most reclusive of the lot.

"Weiss Schnee." She said more but I stopped listening, something about dust company, family, something. "Not sure how much of a pleasure it is to meet."

He gave her the finger again and she got angry once more but was soon calmed down by her teammates.

Ruby stepped up into the front. "So.. what is your name, man in the suit?"

'That's a very good question.' I said, not that she could hear me.

"What do you mean, Slayer?" VEGA responded, he said it out loud again which confused everyone.

'I don't remember my name, VEGA.'

"Miss Rose, the Doomslayer has long since forgotten his name."

Everyone seemed a bit shocked by this, most looked down and a bit sad.

Ruby spoke up. "S-sorry.. I didn't know."

"The Doomslayer doesn't care much for his name from the look of things."

They seemed to liven up a bit.