Festival

"Oh! The Vytal (is it that? Hopefully you know what I mean) festival, oh this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss gleamed with excitement.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile so much Weiss, it's kinda weirding me out" Ruby responded.

"How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world!" All I heard after was her go on and on about this festival.

I didn't want to go, I still don't want to go. But I don't have a choice. I suppose if demons make themselves apparent it would be good if I was nearby, but otherwise - I already want to be somewhere else.

'VEGA' I spoke, inside my helmet so the others didn't hear me.

"Yes, Slayer?"

'It's Jones now, remember?'

"Yes, Slayer. What can I help you with?"

'Looks like someone doesn't like the name. Regardless, can you play track 3 from the "All demons are little bitches", please'

"Certainly, what an odd name for a playlist"

'Yeah yeah, I don't like demons.'

I followed the girls, pretty much blindly, I sometimes caught heed of a word like "spying" and "competition". Now there is going to be a competition? Great.

We were at the docks, then Ruby seemed to spot something. "Woah." We all looked where her gaze had wandered too, a completely burgled Dust shop. From my chat with Ozpin a while back humans used Dust to fight the Grimm. I'm going to stick with the guns I have.

Oh great, the groups moving over to the store, this'll be fun! We can play detective! (Sarcasm)

'VEGA, stop the music please' I asked while we got close to the shop. He obliged.

"What happened here?" Ruby asked the cop.

"Robbery." No fucking shit. "2nd Dust store to be hit this week, this place is turning into a jungle" the first detective answered.

If you were doing your bloody jobs better, it probably wouldn't be.

"That's terrible" Yang added.

"They left all the money again!" The 2nd detective brilliantly surmised.

"Just doesn't make a lick of sense." The first one responded.

Hm. Why would they raid a Dust shop if not for money... Maybe, just maybe and stick with me here. It's for the fucking Dust?

I was in a bad mood, incase it wasn't made apparent.

"Who do you think needs that much Dust, the White Fang?" The detective asked. Well that is a new name.

"I'm thinking we don't get paid enough." With that, they left.

"Hmph, the White Fang. An awful bunch of degenerates." Weiss decided to chime in, broadcasting her charming personality.

Blake didn't seem amused. "What's your problem?"

"My problem? - I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths, they're simply a collection of misguided Faunus."

"Misguided?! They want to wipe humanity off the face of this planet!"

"Then they're VERY misguided. Either way it doesn't explain why'd they rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale."

That seemed to finish the pseudo argument so I spoke up.

"Uh." Everyone turned to me. "What the Fuck is a Faunus? And to a lesser extent, what the Fuck is the White Fang?" Those had seemed to elude me in the conversation with Ozpin, or I just had stopped listening.