Aftermath

The group had been running for 5 minutes, Blake was the first to speak out after an elongated silence.

"Shouldn't we go back and help him?" She said as she ran alongside Yang and Ruby.

"I'm not bringing Ruby back there." Yang firmly stated.

"Yes but he's all alone! There aren't any demons here but he could be in trouble." She retorted, the group stopped and continued the conversation.

"No matter how you look at it bringing Ruby back is a bad idea Blake." Weiss sided with Yang.

"You're not carrying Ruby are you? Yang could still bring her to safety, you and I can go back to help." Blake suggested.

"Why would we even help him? Ruby could have been killed!" Yang said as she flared up.

"Because he is our friend!" The group was stunned silent and she continued. "You all looked for me for ages, including Jones. Besides, he had to Yang. He has to fight them, you saw them behind him - would you want those running rampart of the streets?! As soon as she was injured he began his retreat to try and keep her safe."

"Still! Fine! Whatever, you guys can go back then. Give me her weapon." Yang sighed. "You guys be safe, I don't want more of us hurt."

Weiss and Blake nodded and ran off the way they came.

"You know I'm not very keen on this idea, he has been fighting these guys for ages hasn't he?" Weiss spoke up.

"It doesn't matter, we should help him." Blake adamantly said, Weiss just sighed and carried on.

...

They arrived near the docks, all was silent and the first thing made apparent to them was the awful smell of death in the air.

"God. It reeks!" Weiss shrieked.

"Come on, we need to get closer." Blake beckoned, they approached slowly with their weapons drawn and they reached the top of the ramp.

They looked down onto the docks and before them was an absolute scene of gore, the floors painted red with blood, huge chunks of flesh, entrails and god knows what else strewn about amongst the plethora of corpses, even at the top of the ramp lay the demon they saw behind Jones before they left - it was decapitated. Occasionally they would spot a human or Faunus corpse torn in half or missing chunks. Weiss almost vomited.

"The brutality.. it's insane! He's insane! Let's go Blake!" Weiss pleaded.

Jones was no where to be seen and soon Blake noticed that against one of the odd cargo containers that was knocked into middle of the docks during the fight with the White Fang bear the symbol that was prominent on Jones' helmet. It was written large and in what looked like was blood, infront of it a scroll lay.

"Hold on, Jones doesn't have a scroll, that's probably Ruby's." Blake said as she held her nose and walked down the ramp.

"Blake don't! We can get her a new one!" Weiss pleaded.

Blake ignored her and carried on. She retrieved the scroll and left back to the ramp where Weiss had been waited, as they turned to leave they noticed that the corpses had started to dissolve, well the demon owns anyway. Instead of fading to black mist they slowly disintegrated into orange ember flakes.

"Let's just go, Blake. Please." Weiss begged, Blake conceded and they left.

...

"We need to talk, Ozpin." A tall, well built man with short brown hair and a generals outfit spoke as he exited the elevator.