Mischief Managed

Harry's P.O.V
It'd been weeks since me and Malfoy decided to only meet up 2 nights a week. But things had been rather boring and I still had platinum blonde hair which wasn't good. I'd only just managed to not jump out of fright every time I saw Malfoy's reflection staring back at me.

Oh and the whole Malfoy thing also wasn't helping with my relationship with Ginny. So when McGonagall finally told us there was another potential cure ready, I didn't give it a second thought before sprinting up to her office.

With Malfoy already there he seemed to feel the same way and we both downed our potion. This time though, I felt light headed and landed on the floor and heard another thud next to me, signifying Malfoy had also passed out.

The next time I opened my eyes, I had to shield my eyes from the harsh lights above me. For the second time this year, I was in the hospital wing. My vision was blurry and I reached for my glasses out of pure habit. To my dismay they weren't there so I called for Madam Pomfrey.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I called politely.

When she arrived with my glasses, I already had a huge smile plastered on my face. Firstly I sounded perfectly normal and secondly, the moment I put on my glasses I looked to the mirror placed beside me.

I looked just like myself again. He cure had worked! I ruffled my hair and instantly forgot about the headache I had barely 2 minutes ago. I followed Madam Pomfrey to where Malfoy was. He hadn't woken up yet.

I gasped as I watched his features all change. It was amazing but unnerving at the same time. I was so happy everything was normal, now I could continue my 8th year in peace. Maybe even make it up to Ginny.

But that could wait, Malfoy was stirring in his sleep. I sat by his side as Madam Pomfrey went to grab a headache potion. But something told me Malfoy wouldn't be needing it.

He grunted as he was greeted with the blinding light. He looked up at me and gasped in shock. He stared in my eyes and I looked back into his grey eyes before he smiled, a true smile and went to admire himself in the mirror.

"Potter we're back to normal!"

"Really? Didn't notice." Harry said, smiling.

Draco ignored the sarcastic comment, and went back to fixing his hair or whatever it was that he was doing. Both of us were excused from lessons for the rest of the day.

"Hey so we're both excused from lessons right? So I thought-" Harry said, breaking the silence.

"-yes Potter we can spend the day together." Draco said with a sly smile. Harry couldn't resist and smiled back, feeling a bit stupid but doing it anyway.

We decided to go to the library and catch up on the homework we'd missed. The library was really quiet since most people were in lessons. We sat opposite each other on a table in a corner of the library.

Neither of us said much to each other, just the occasional question or so. It was mainly me asking questions since Draco was pretty much great at everything.

Draco finished his work before I did and went off to get a book. When he returned he dropped a large old book on the table.

"Animagi and how to become one?" I asked, twisting his head so he could read the title.

Draco remained silent and sat down. He lazily flicked though the first few pages and started reading. I took another 10 minutes and the boys left the library.

"Are we still on for tonight?" The question had been on my mind since he woke up and realised it was Thursday. However I didn't ask sooner because I didn't want Draco to think that I actually looked forward to our secret meetings.