Teddy's Godfather

3rd person P.O.V
A few days had passed since the fight and since the kiss. Neither of the boys had told anyone about it and so, it was their little secret. Both of them tried to act neutral towards the other, but every now and again they'd smile maybe in class or even in the corridors.

Finally when Saturday came, Harry and Draco We're both beyond delighted. Harry got out of bed earlier than usual and had a quick early shower. When he was out and half dressed, Ron began to wake up.

"Mate, why the hell are you already up? It's Saturday, we don't need to be up yet."

"I'm going Andromeda's, remember?" Harry whispered while pulling a plain black hoodie over his head, careful to not disturb the others.

"You seem a bit happy, considering Malfoy's going too." Ron replied. He was clearly referring to Harry's fight.

"I'm just happy to see Teddy and Andromeda." Harry confirmed. It was the truth of course, but maybe not the whole truth. He couldn't tell Ron what Hermione knew (but even Hermione didn't know they'd kissed). He really wanted to, but it was complicated and he didn't want any disturbances or complications at all with his best friend.

"If you say so." Said Ron, who Harry assumed was just too tired to continue.

Harry used that as an opportunity to escape. He grabbed a small backpack and put his wand and cloak in it, he knew that there was a tiny chance he'd need either of them but having them close gave him a sense of security and calm. After all this time, he loved feeling secure whenever he had the chance.

He bounded down the stairs intothe common room. Only a few younger students were there along with Hermione who seemed to be adding a few 'last minute' additions to an essay due on Monday.

"Morning 'Mione."

"Morning Harry, do you want me to come with you for breakfast? I was getting bored anyway." She said, already shutting her books and rolling up her parchment.

"Yeah, thanks." Harry smiled.

They both made their way to the Great Hall. It was still early so the hall was quiet. They took a seat opposite each other close to the end of the Gryffindor table.

"So Harry, are you excited for your visit?" Hermione asked, buttering two pieces of toast and putting it one on Harry's plate.

"Thanks, and yeah I can't wait." Harry replied. He realised Hermione hadn't suddenly steered the conversation to Draco. Yet.

"Have you and Malfoy made up then?" She questioned. She was trying to gradually turn the conversation to Draco but couldn't help herself.

"Yes." Harry answered. He was acting unresponsive to get Hermione to lay off the subject.

"What's happening between you and Malfoy?" Her voice went slightly more serious as she asked.

"We're just friends." Harry insisted.

"Friends who sleep in the same bed and cuddle?"

"We weren't cuddling." Harry denied, mildly horrified.

"What would you say that was then?"

"I'd say it's called talking, then accidentally falling asleep. In a friend's bed."

Harry's eyes flickered upwards as a group of Slytherins walked through the door. He briefly caught Draco's eye and smiled but Pansy elbowed Draco and whispered something that made him... blush?

Hermione followed his eyes and found exactly what he was looking at. Pansy waved at her and she waved back which made Draco and Harry look at them and then each other in confusion.