SUMMARY

( made by lookingforlucy )

You taste like heaven,
But God knows you're built for sin.
FRAMING HANLEY

Coraline Avery really wanted to be okay again

Coraline Avery really wanted to be okay again. A once spring fling queen and crowned most popular girl in school since kindergarten, Coraline's social ranking came crashing down after her supposed "schizophrenic episode" in the middle of a final exam last year. The doctors said that it could've been from emotional build up after her wealthy father left her mother with nothing but the house. They explained that there are medical treats, as well as therapy, and to not worry – 3.2 million Americans are diagnosed around the same time Coraline was. But Coraline knew what she saw; she knew she wasn't schizophrenic when she saw a vision of Cierra Vega, smartest girl in school, crashing her car into a guardrail on a multi-lane roadway. A week later, Cierra's accident occured, and she was pronounced dead at the scene. See? Not crazy. Definitely, not crazy.

The visions continued throughout the summer, once every two months. The medication didn't do shit – because she wasn't crazy – and Coraline kept telling herself that this was normal; this was her life now.

She was determined to make senior year her bitch. Despite being cast down by most of her former clique, she had the members of boardgame club to back her up, like Eloise Tran, club leader and devoted fixer of broken things (as she liked to call herself). Coraline was ready to resume her ranking yet again at prom this year, if everything went according to plan.

Coraline Avery wasn't crazy. But when a new boy moves down the street and promises that her visions make her a prophet, mingling with the antichrist is suddenly much more important than boardgame club and prom ever were.

CAST

MADISON DAVENPORT
AS CORALINE AVERY