TWENTY EIGHT

CHAPTER 28
ORIGINAL SIN

WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD

SOMETIMES the most forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. Coraline wondered how delicious the apple of knowledge from the Garden of Eden must have tasted for Adam and Eve to go against God. Sin had never tasted so sweet.

There wasn't a day where Coraline wasn't in Michael's suite. She was so hungry now; every part of her craved him. She rode him until the morning hours, while everyone else was dozing away in their beds. (Except, Coraline requested no more blood play be involved. She was seriously not into that.)

The survivors of Outpost 3 were growing restless. It had been weeks since Michael's arrival, and his promise to have the selections for the Sanctuary known in just a few days ran dry. Venable and Ms. Mead were oddly quiet about the long wait with the selections, making some wonder what they were planning. The survivors, however, were still left in the cold. They wanted answers, leaving them completely unaware that Coraline Avery was fucking the head of the Cooperative every night after dinner.

It wasn't like she hid it that well. Coco almost caught them when she decided to bang on Michael's door, yelling at him for answers, until she finally decided to give up. Coraline had never been truly slick with sneaking out either. Michael was known to frequently bite at her shoulders, covering her skin in marks from his sickly-sweet teeth. Thankfully, she was able to cover these with long-sleeved dresses, but some had the possibility of slipping out from the fabric.

Coraline wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel after the bonding ceremony. Everything felt different now. Her body was warmer. Her heart was hungrier. Her blood surged with energy during all hours, making it even harder to sleep than before. Every single part of her felt empowered, like a volcano waiting to erupt. She speculated when her next vision would come, and if that would feel different too. Michael told her the visions would be more accurate now, and hardly repeat themselves.

She wondered if this power came from her deal with the Devil. No doubt that she had sold her soul. There was no way she'd be getting into Heaven now. As Coraline would pull up her sleeves and eye the place where her cross tattoo used to be, she knew that being in God's good graces wasn't in the cards for her. It's a good thing she wasn't afraid of Hell anymore.

Michael, on the hand, knew exactly what was happening to his body. He had been preparing for this since his Father first gave him the instructions. He had the power to rebuild the world now. To make something new. He just had to anticipate his Father's next plan, but while he was waiting, Coraline Avery herself was taking advantage of that new power coursing through his veins. Though he was certainly more powerful than her, the Trinity bond made her want him more than ever. Michael frequently liked to call himself the King of Everything before his head went in between her thighs, and she would yank on his hair, pulling him forward.