THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER 31
ALL HALLOWS EVE

WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD

CORALINE could hardly get an angry word out as soon as she saw Michael that night. He grabbed her by the waist the second she entered the room, pressing her against the wall and allowing his tongue to invade her mouth. This was what she had been waiting for since dinner time, but that didn't mean she wasn't still furious at his actions in the first place. Mallory was suddenly on their tail, and luckily, she was the only one. The last thing Coraline needed was people finding out she was the one leaving stains on the Cooperative leader's pants. They all might kill her as a group if they were to find out.

As Michael hiked up her long skirt, Coraline felt the fury coaxed through her veins. However, the words fell dead on her lips when she felt one of his hands yank down her stockings and slip inside of her, while the other dug into her hips. Coraline rocked against his fingers, feeling the threads wrap around them like a butterfly's cocoon. She wrapped her legs around his, and he allowed her to lift herself up more, pressing her spine against the wall hard. She kissed him roughly, mouth lingering across his cheeks. Coraline's thighs wrapped around his torso as he fucked her with his fingers, trying to make her forget about his actions at dinner. But she couldn't forget. She wouldn't forget.

"You ..." She sucked in a loud breath, pushing her hips forward. Coraline was unraveling, and as much as she wanted to slap him for almost revealing their secret relationship, what she wanted more was to feel him deeper inside of her. "You did a bad thing."

Michael smirked, watching her mouth open wide in pleasure. "Did I?" He asked in a joking tone, like he knew exactly why she was mad. His fingers curled and hit the spot that only he knew about. He could almost hear the bond whispering in his ear – or was it his Father? – telling him her exact spots, the places that made her weak in the knees. It would always be him who knew her like no one else.

Coraline bit her bottom lip to suppress a moan, but it ended up releasing the second she opened her mouth to reply, "You shouldn't have done that." She swallowed hard, smothering her body onto his. She felt his finger drive deeper into her as he entered a third. Her breath hitched suddenly. "You – you could've fucked everything up."

"But I didn't."

"But you did," Coraline replied quickly, grinding her teeth together. She pushed forward, rocking herself back forth, thighs slick. His fingers circled inside of her, causing the most unholiest of moans to fall from her lips. It was like music to his ears, just to know that he was the cause of those sounds.

He didn't even flinch when she breathed, "Mallory is suspicious."

"Is she?" Michael inquired, leaning his head into her neck and biting. His voice wasn't angry, nor was it suspicious. He enjoyed the sight of her angry while he pleasured her. Coraline almost moaned his name – almost, not yet. Michael's fingers curled again, and he finally got that name call.