Eleventh Chapter : Everything that had happen over these days while i was here .

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , and gomen again that the last chapter was so short !

I hope you all enjoy the song I had uploaded for this chapter ,

Mysterious Magic ,By Do As Infinty Or more known as FairyTail Opening 17 .
---------------------------------

Normal POV

" I have all day to listen ! " Igneel said while sitting on a chair next to Lucys bed .

" Well It started when i met Natsu 2 years ago at his 16th years old ball . The time where Natsu saved me when Miss Sawako kicked me and treated me like dirt . Lisanna saw everything that happened that day , so one day when i was cleaning Princess Lisannas dress she came up to me and said ' If you dare go near my Natsu again i will kill you and him together ! ' From that day i tried to never come across your family the Dragneels . But then after a 2 years later to invited asked Princess Lisanna to be married to your son and invited Miss Sawako and Princess Lisanna over so that you could get to know them more . But then Miss Sawako wanted me to come with her so i did and Princess Lisanna had gotten angry . Then afterwards you told him to tell me that you had a Library so he did and he followed me their and Lisanna saw and heard everything that happened . So because i went near your son she threatened me one last time but i didn't listen to her again " Tears then slipped from Lucys eyes but she carried on ...

" So this time she attacked me when i was in my bed room , but Natsu had stopped her . But Natsu had gotten inured when he helped me , Because Lisanna had pulled out a poison sword and was going to stab me but Natsu stood in the way , so.... he got .... stabbed instead of me . " Lucy said but then stopped again for a breather .

" So after when you left Natsu in the infirmary i walked in and told him that i was sorry ... but he had told me that ..... - " But before Lucy could start to say what Natsu had told her Igneel had butted in and said " He Loves you..."

" Wait how do you know ? " Lucy asked

" Well when i told him that was to marry Princess Lisanna Staruss he told me he didn't want to because he had loved you ... I then asked him why he loved you and he had told me that you was a kind hearted person .. But i did not listen to my son and forced him to get marred to Princess Lisanna " Igneel said while letting his hair cover his eyes .

" Wow so... its true ... i thought it was a joke " Lucy said

" I'm guessing you love my son back ? " Igneel asked

" Yeah.... but iv never knew how to tell him without Princess Lisanna knowing ... " Lucy said with a sad face

Natsus POV

What did i just hear .... Luce Loves me . A wide grin sneaked its way to my face while i was lying my ear on the door listing to their conversation , when oops i pushed the door open i suddenly fell on the floor in Lucys bedroom . Luce stared at me her chocolate brown eyes looking at me and a blush of pink on her checks .

" Don't .... t.ell me you was listen to what i was saying " Luce said while a tint of pink in her checks .

" N-no " I tried not to stutter but it didn't work

Igneel's POV

Oh Natsu ... I'm sorry for doubting you , you really do love this LucyHearfillia girl don't you ...

" Well son Lucy had told me everything that had happened ... So i have made up my mind ... I will cancel your marriage with Princess Lisanna . I wouldn't want my soon to be grand daughter trying to kill anyone in my family ! " I said . Suddenly Natsu ran up to me and hugged me . " What are you doing ? " I asked him

" Thank you father ! " Natsu said while giving me a smile .

---------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ! Remember to vote and comment please and if possible please follow me !

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi sighning off