Chapter Twenty Five : Lucy Heartfilia V Lisanna Strauss

Enjoy this chapter minna (^.^)
-----------------

Lucys POV

The last thing i heard was Natsu shouting my name , but after that i was consumed in darkness and i ended up here , which is .. well i don't know ..

" Lucy Heartfillia " Someone spoke , i knew that voice too well , it was Lisanna's?! .. " What do you want Lisanna i thought Natsu and Loke dealed with you ?! " I shouted while waiting for a reply when i finally had gotten one .

"Them two didn't finish me off .. After Loke and Natsu had attacked me i fell to the floor but i never died , Natsu was too worried about you he ran off back to you , he never noticed me when i moved away . So I've come back for revenge and i will finish both you and Natsu off . " After Lisanna spoke it weirdly went silent .

I then quickly looked but and in that instant Lisanna came flying down towards me with her sword in her hands ready to stab me , but with my quick reflects i quickly summoned Aquarius I know she would probably be angry with me because I'm summoning her while shes on her date with Scorpio.

But i would have to deal with that later , Suddenly both of our swords clashed with each other making Lisanna fly backwards and a big cloud of smoke appearing in front of both of us making it very hard to see each-others movements .

Suddenly Lisanna came flying towards me with a wide smirk on her face , " Die Lucy Heartfillia ! " Lisanna shouted ready to stab me . I couldn't move i was stuck like something was paralyzing me , Lisanna had manged to attack me she had stabed me in my right arm . When she did my sword dropped from my arm , i was unable to use my right arm to hold my sword ...

----------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter , remember to vote and comment it would help me out so much ,

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi